Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 6:17:10 PM EDT
Damn, maybe you guys don't think this is as funny as I do.

I got this scar and every once in a while someone asks me about it and I say I got bayonetted by a Spaniard back when I served as Forward Air Controller for Colonel Roosevelt at San Juan Hill. As often as not, it goes over their heads.

Now, thanks to you guys, I got the scar when I was serving on the Delta Force of the Salvation Army!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
How ya been pic? SEC alive and well?
Btw that is pretty normal activity considering I call people asshats daily.

CH
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How ya been pic? SEC alive and well?
CH

Kitty is doing fine, considering.

Mrs Pic gives him his fluids daily and he's still a royal PITA, wakes me up early every morning, lays on my chest and I pet him and go back to sleep.

Oh, yeah, we went for a walk yesterday. I ought to post that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you tell then not to worry since it would buff out?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Did you tell then not to worry since it would buff out?

No. Thanks. I'll pack that one very carefully in an accessable spot in the Piccolo Seabag of bullshit!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top