Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 8:37:50 AM EDT
Now do we need to look out for a modern John Wilkes Booth?

Perhaps Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen will be the next to shout sic semper tyrannis?  Maybe Alex Baldwin (who is, after all, an actor.)  Maybe Trey Parker & Matt Stone were prescient and Michael Moore will strap a bomb belt to his massive girth?

With the way the moonbats have been ranting, I wouldn't be surprised to see one or more attempts on Bush and/or Cheney over the next four years.

This concerns the fvck out of me.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:41:41 AM EDT

Quoted:
Now do we need to look out for a modern John Wilkes Booth?

Perhaps Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen will be the next to shout sic semper tyrannis?  Maybe Alex Baldwin (who is, after all, an actor.)  Maybe Trey Parker & Matt Stone were prescient and Michael Moore will strap a bomb belt to his massive girth?

With the way the moonbats have been ranting, I wouldn't be surprised to see one or more attempts on Bush and/or Cheney over the next four years.

This concerns the fvck out of me.

That's a bit of a stretch.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:42:38 AM EDT
Good to see you too have noted the stark similarities of the two races.

No...I don't think you need to worry too much.  The SS are already VERY aware there are some crazy, pissed off Democratics out there that would, if they knew how, pick up a gun and shoot the President.

They are watching very carefully now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:44:21 AM EDT
The SS has advanced quite a bit since the Allan Pinkerton days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top