Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 11:15:51 PM EDT
the Iraqis have the rights (I feel) to deal with Saddam. We have the murders of 3,000 fellow Americans to hold someone accountable for. Osama BETTER be ours to deal with!

And I say give OBL a simple way to earn his freedom. Bring him here to the US and let him have a boat for freedom in lower manhattan by the WTC site. Let him go in upper Manhattan and say "If you can make it to the boat, you're free"

Guarantee he will NEVER see that boat. And if he did make it.... sink it anyway.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]
And fill the boat with dead rotting pigs for good measure.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
the Iraqis have the rights (I feel) to deal with Saddam. We have the murders of 3,000 fellow Americans to hold someone accountable for. Osama BETTER be ours to deal with!

And I say give OBL a simple way to earn his freedom. Bring him here to the US and let him have a boat for freedom in lower manhattan by the WTC site. Let him go in upper Manhattan and say "If you can make it to the boat, you're free"

Guarantee he will NEVER see that boat. And if he did make it.... sink it anyway.
View Quote

I Agree!!

Unfortunatley OBL has been dead since around January of 2002
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:38:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Amen. Hussein may be the Iraqi's problem, but Bin Laden is OURS!

I hope he's alive and that we catch him. I'd like to see him paraded in chains down the streets of NYC, [s]and executed at Ground Zero[/s].

On second thought, I don't want to sully the place with his blood.

Take him to a pig factory someplace and deal with him there.

That is, of course, assuming he makes it out of that parade alive... [devil]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:39:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree.  OBL, IF alive, needs to be caught, brought to the USA and tried in federal court in New York City.  After his fair trial and his fair conviction, he should be publicly executed by hanging.  That would send the finest message to the entire radical Muslim world.

Won't happen...but I can always dream.

Now...if I had MY way...if he was in MY custody, I'd deal with him very differently.  I'm not a cold-blooded killer but given the chance, I'd get medieval on OBL.  His death and the death of any of his pals that I could catch, would be painful and slow.  His pain would not only be physical either.  Before I put his lights out for good, he would see his future grave and in it, the dead hog with its guts spilled out.  He would KNOW that after his physical pain had ended, his future would NOT be nice...no 72 virgins, no sylvan paradise where he could sit next to Allah.  Nope...just nasty pig guts and eternal fire. [devil]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I am kind of fond of the idea of giving him a blood transfusion with a pig while he lays there, strapped down and watching. If he lives through that, drown him in a vat of pig shit.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:07:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I think all cites should get a shot at him.

Put him in an arena, and let fans go at him for a little bit.

Shit, half time on Monday night football would be good.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#8]
OBL was so single minded, I think the US, Saudi Arabia, and Kenya are the only countries he has actually attacked.

But I think he really is dead. How long has it been since we have had even a fake audio tape from one of his sons?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Why not try him in New York, have Garagos be his lawyer, and have a hung jury? Announce the time of the trial and make sure there is a police parade in some other part of town. Works for me.

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top