Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2006 10:23:20 AM EDT
WOW this doesnt happen to often.. But I'm bored. The quad is finally tuned (but family doesnt want to go and ride), To windy to fly the air hog. Don't feel like going to the range, or to the shop (ill be put to work if I go over there).

Well shit Ill think Ill grab some beers and watch a few documentaries..

I really hate days like this..
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:27:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Hooker......blow......get both.

Or just surf ARFCOM
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Take a nap. You're old and decrepid. It will do you good.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Or just surf ARFCOM

Even that getting to a point of repetition!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Get a pitbike and ride at home.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Or just surf ARFCOM

Even that getting to a point of repetition!
i hear you there.  somebody needs to find another iranian or gangsta forum...  or an iranian gangsta forum.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I know what your saying. It's a beautiful day here but a tad windy.I went outsideto see what needed to be done(nothing). So I just broke out my pipe and filled her up with some nicely aged Samual Gawith's Firedance Flake and just sat outside and ejoyed the smoke and the scenery. Then my heighbor got up and starts up his quads and starts raising hell all over the place! Oh well,I came inside and started fartin' around with you guys. I might just pop open a few beers and play some video games or maybe watch some fooball.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top