Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 6:51:49 AM EDT
Rumsfield is talking right now and refuses to answer anything about Iran.  He'll "leave it to the foreign policy experts and the white house"  I'm not familiar with him what do  ya'll make that translation out to be?  In my experience any time a politician refuses to answer anything, he's got something to hide
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:52:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Rummy:  I feel it to be time to draw down.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:52:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Rumsfield is talking right now and refuses to answer anything about Iran.  He'll "leave it to the foreign policy experts and the white house"  I'm not familiar with him what do  ya'll make that translation out to be?  In my experience any time a politician refuses to answer anything, he's got something to hide

In my experience anytime a politician's mouth is moving, he's got something to hide as well...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:53:24 AM EDT
[#3]
It's not a DoD matter until he's told it is.  May be little more than that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:54:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Just like in Syriana, the CLI (the Committee to Liberate Iran) is making all the calls behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:56:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just like in Syriana, the CLI (the Committee to Libierate Iran) is making all the calls behind the scenes.

Are they Jews? From what I understand they make all the calls behind the scenes in the US .gov

Not to hijack my buddy's thread, but was Syriana worth a shit?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It was about as easy to follow as Oliver Stone's JFK.  Watching Syriana, you'll actually find yourself rooting for the Iranian Intelligence thug as he tortures George Clooney.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:00:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was about as easy to follow as Oliver Stone's JFK.  Watching Syriana, you'll actually find yourself rooting for the Iranian Intelligence thug as he tortures George Clooney.

I actually wouldn't mind if some Iranian thug tortured Clooney.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:03:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually wouldn't mind if some Iranian thug tortured Clooney.

I'd pay to see it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:17:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I take it as an indicator that the Bush Administration is not able to articulate a unified strategy to deal with Iran.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top