Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2002 12:05:33 AM EDT
http://www.goodbyeguns.org/index.html

Morons! I sent mil trying to LOGICALLY debate these shmucks... no such luck for a response.

WARNING: You will get pissed!
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 12:16:37 AM EDT
[#2]
[center]THINK RADIO WITH CLARK GAREN"
MON - FRI FROM 4 PM - 6 PM (PST)
RADIO STATION KPSI, 920 AM
NATIONALLY SYNDICATED BY THINK RADIO NETWORK
P.O. BOX 1790, PALM SPRINGS, CA 92263
(800) 942-7335 * FAX (760) 323-4701[/center]
View Quote

Even though the preservation of individual rights is out of fashion now,"
View Quote

I really like this line of bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 12:21:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh great, another thinker helping out mindless people!
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 3:31:38 AM EDT
[#4]
The false premise:

"We, the people, are faced with only two choices. One is to place guards, metal detectors, and other devices designed to invade the personal liberties of the citizens at every single place where the public gathers. The other alternative is to eliminate all guns and firearms from the United States of America."

The choice is whether or not we as a society demand from its members proper conduct, and punish improper conduct appropriately as was proven an effective approach until the Marxists perverted the system in the 1960s. The choice is whether or not we as a free society desire to remain a free society, and accept responsibilty for protecting ourselves as was proven a viable approach, until the Marxists perverted the system in the 1960s. The choice is between existing as SHEEP, or living as free men.

I noticed there was no way to see who or how many have signed the petition. I guess the LOSERS don't want their identities revealed.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 7:09:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The false premise:

"We, the people, are faced with only two choices. One is to place guards, metal detectors, and other devices designed to invade the personal liberties of the citizens at every single place where the public gathers. The other alternative is to eliminate all guns and firearms from the United States of America."

View Quote

No. There are THREE choices. How about "Take responsibility for your OWN actions and arm yourself?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top