Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 3:25:56 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:32:13 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:32:57 AM EST
I resent that.

1) It is Cleveland that is the problem, if we could give that to PA we would be set.

2) Read the text...Bush still one likely voters, but that wasn't the number they used for the polls.

Around here it seems hard to find two things (1) a Kerry sign & (2) Any handout signs from the party...They have given away over twice our states allotment..

And, on a side note, I did enjoy taking Monday off with 55,000 other people to show our support..

Anyway way, we are doing what we can...My boss will buy anybodys dinner if they go work the phone banks for two hours after work any night from now to the election...

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:35:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:38:41 AM EST
If there's one thing that befuddles me, it's the number of people who think JfK would make a better president than GWB.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:39:57 AM EST
Last polls I heard still had Bush up in Ohio. Where is this one getting that from?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:54:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:00:14 AM EST
I keep telling you..... Ohio is in play and will be till Nov 3.

Bush's support is wavering in the traditionally Republican strongholds of the rural counties.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:14:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB:
cleveland, cuyahoga county, columbus, franklin county and cinn. are big democrat voter draw areas. canton, akron and youngstown lean to the democratic side also.

rural ohio is rerublican.

Unfortunately down here in the welfare sucking abyss of Meigs county, Kerry seems to be a little too popular. Looks as though the hillrocks think Kerry will put a few more color TV's in the single wides.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:32:36 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dan12:My boss will buy anybodys dinner if they go work the phone banks for two hours after work any night from now to the election...

Sheesh, where do you work? I need to start working there...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:34:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB:
cleveland, cuyahoga county, columbus, franklin county and cinn. are big democrat voter draw areas. canton, akron and youngstown lean to the democratic side also.

rural ohio is rerublican.

The upper Ohio river valley is democrat territory also. I have seen way too many Skerry signs around here. For the last 6 weeks I have seen Kerry signs everywhere and not too many Bush signs. But now thats turning around. I have seen dozens of new Bush signs going up in the last week.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:40:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:43:11 AM EST
I don't care what the polls say - Ohio is in the bag.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:48:41 AM EST
Originally Posted By Dan12:
I resent that.

Yea, So do I. Wanna discuss gun laws
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:56:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By Greenhorn:
I don't care what the polls say - Ohio is in the bag.

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:58:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By EricTheHun:
Hmmm, it always looks so fine when the Old Confederacy is decked out in red, doesn't it.

If the election ended just as this snapshot appears, it will be President Bush again raising his hand to take the Oath of Office next January!

That's jes' fine with me.

Eric The(AnInchIsAsGoodAsAMile)Hun

Trade Illinois for Maine, split the country up, and......oh, nevermind.
Top Top