Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2013 10:38:53 AM EDT
I can't believe a so-called conservative news source posted this.
They should be sued.

NRA terrorists.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:42:16 AM EDT
[#1]
...They have certainly attempted to kidnap and murder democracy.

It's a good thing we are not a democracy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

+1.

As long as I live in a Constitutional Republic, I will consider democracy to be an enemy. YMMV.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome, we're domestic terrorists now.  

Let me know which state we plan to all move to and start our own country.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Liberals are extremists and terrorists. They are undermining this country's founding constitution and its freedoms.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It doesn't stop there:

Sen. Chuck Schumer Says the NRA Is an Extreme ‘Fringe Group’

"They are a very extreme group.  They don’t even represent average gun holders.”

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#7]
As long as the left gets to define the narrative, we will always be playing defense.

It would be nice to see the NRA go on the offensive once in a while and call these turds out or file a slander suit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Tell him Jarhead08 said, Fuck You with a rusty bayonet. But don't tell him in Canadian it would sound too polite.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:01:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I can't believe a so-called conservative news source posted this.

They should be sued.

NRA terrorists.

I remember when Canadian NFA members were committing "sedition" by protesting the last round of Canadian gun control laws.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

As long as the left gets to define the narrative, we will always be playing defense.

It would be nice to see the NRA go on the offensive once in a while and call these turds out or file a slander suit.

I agree.  I would gladly donate more to fund a team of attorneys on their staff that would do nothing but file suits and drag every person into court over every statement that is even remotely close to libel or slander.  The goal wouldn't be to win, it would be to make the lives difficult of those who make the statements.  If someone is calling for the NRA leaders to be killed, then the lawyers push for charges to be filed.  If someone calls them terrorists, racists, baby killers...etc then drag them into court and force them to defend their statements.  Rolling over and letting things like that be said with no consequence adds validity to those claims and encourages others to do the same.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Aren't terrorists in the habit of doing things like dousing journalists in gasoline and lighting them on fire when they make trouble?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't stop there:

"They are a very extreme group.  They don’t even represent average gun holders.”

Schumer advocates Black genocide!

Data from 1973 on indicate that black women's share of abortions has consistently been at least twice their share of live births..........................

If those aborted children had been born, the number of blacks born would have been slightly over 50 percent greater than it was.....................

See, we can all play this game.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:05:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Words are cheap. The libs jump on every bandwagon that comes along that will advance their cause.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.  I would gladly donate more to fund a team of attorneys on their staff that would do nothing but file suits and drag every person into court over every statement that is even remotely close to libel or slander.  The goal wouldn't be to win, it would be to make the lives difficult of those who make the statements.  If someone is calling for the NRA leaders to be killed, then the lawyers push for charges to be filed.  If someone calls them terrorists, racists, baby killers...etc then drag them into court and force them to defend their statements.  Rolling over and letting things like that be said with no consequence adds validity to those claims and encourages others to do the same.  

As would I !
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#15]
This is a Canadian Paper! How the fuck can I be a Domestic Terrorist in fucking Canada when I live in the states? I've about had it with Canadian Hegemony and their Imperialistic attitude toward other nations.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Read it as a condemnation of the patriot act. It makes much more sense that way.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Good idea. Brand 4.5 million people as terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#18]
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."-- Thomas Jefferson

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.
As long as I live in a Constitutional Republic, I will consider democracy to be an enemy. YMMV.

Democracy IS collectivism, it is a nightmare, it is the death of individualism.

"...one of our biggest problems today is that the politicians of this Republic, in complete disregard of the constitution, have come to think of themselves as leaders, rulers, political elite, neo-aristocrats, and entitled oligarchs, when they're only legitimate role is a custodianship, of every single American's individual liberty..."

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't stop there:

Schumer advocates Black genocide!

Data from 1973 on indicate that black women's share of abortions has consistently been at least twice their share of live births..........................

If those aborted children had been born, the number of blacks born would have been slightly over 50 percent greater than it was.....................

See, we can all play this game.

That should be passed on to the klan or stormfront so they can nominate him as man of the year. See if he likes that kind of recognition for his efforts.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Defending civil rights is now called terrorism?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.  I would gladly donate more to fund a team of attorneys on their staff that would do nothing but file suits and drag every person into court over every statement that is even remotely close to libel or slander. The goal wouldn't be to win, it would be to make the lives difficult of those who make the statements.  If someone is calling for the NRA leaders to be killed, then the lawyers push for charges to be filed.  If someone calls them terrorists, racists, baby killers...etc then drag them into court and force them to defend their statements.  Rolling over and letting things like that be said with no consequence adds validity to those claims and encourages others to do the same.  

Perhaps when Dodson is done suing the newspaper, he should sue Obama for his comments regarding Fast and Furious comments to Univision.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#23]
The left has the media in their pocket.  This isn't going to change.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Words are cheap. The libs jump on every bandwagon that comes along that will advance their cause.  

It is cheap until they take physical action. By then, it's too late. When you're on the defensive, you will always get pushed back. That's why our mags go from 30 to 10 to 7.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

You left out:

Strength through submission.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top