Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 1:17:25 PM EDT
Nude sunbather dies after SF bar fight
Wednesday September 29, 2004
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) A man sunbathing nude on the terrace of a Castro District bar has died after getting into a fight with a patron who complained.

Jay Carbone, 52, died Saturday after hitting his head during a scuffle at the Pendulum bar two days earlier, police said.

Carbone ordered drinks and disrobed, according to Inspector Herman Jones. After about an hour, another man complained and asked Carbone to put his clothes on.

``If you don't like it, get out,'' Carbone told the offended man, Jones said.

When the patron complained to the bartender, Carbone became aggressive. He fell and hit his head.

Police are investigating whether anyone should be charged with a crime.

He fell, i mean he tripped, i mean he slipped in the shower...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn! I HATE it when that shit happens!

NOT!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#4]
"Fell and hit his head"

Ok
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Good, serves him right. That Carbone guy sounds like a dick.  Bars are sausage parties as it is, I wouldn't want to see any "unwrapped" either.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#6]
One less doodie bugular in the world.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Pendulum bar

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Good, serves him right. That Carbone guy sounds like a dick.  Bars are sausage parties as it is, I wouldn't want to see any "unwrapped" either.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top