Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2007 4:21:11 PM EDT
You see now that with the VT shooting tragedy, many that were once believed to be on our side are taking off the sheep's wool to show a wolf beneath. Some people are reporting anti-gun comments from O'Reilly, Michael Savage (which wasn't on our side to begin with, but many assumed he was), and others.

So, do this: write down their comments, videotape them, RECORD THEM. Keep a living record of their treachery, so that one day in the future from now when they claim to be our buddies, you can whip out information showing they are lying sacks of shit.

Times like this are when we find out who our real supporters are. Watch carefully, friends.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Also, make sure to visit the Geraldo Rivera firemission thread. We need emails to be sent to him to let him know gun owners won't stand for sensationalist bullshit from "reporters" like him.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard The Leprechaun on the radio today saying that 'the government has the right to require us to register our guns so that they can regulate what goes on in society'.

Exfuckingcuse me, but I thought that we lived in a FREE society where the fucking government doesn't fucking regulate what goes on in the fucking society!!!

Another piece of shit! I'm highly fucking pissed today because of the relentless amounts of bullshit that I am hearing.

I need to get off the internet. I'm going to get a fucking milkshake and see my dad in the hospital.

Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I heard The Leprechaun on the radio today saying that 'the government has the right to require us to register our guns so that they can regulate what goes on in society'.

Exfuckingcuse me, but I thought that we lived in a FREE society where the fucking government doesn't fucking regulate what goes on in the fucking society!!!

Another piece of shit! I'm highly fucking pissed today because of the relentless amounts of bullshit that I am hearing.

I need to get off the internet. I'm going to get a fucking milkshake and see my dad in the hospital.

I'm sorry, but what's "The Leprechaun"?
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Zumbo time.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Times like this are when we find out who our real supporters are...

Amen. Lots of interesting comments coming from all quarters on this one...
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So, do this: write down their comments, videotape them, RECORD THEM. Keep a living record of their treachery,

Isn't that what youtube's for ?
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

O'Reily
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

O'Really!
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

O'Reily

Oh ok, got you now.

But, yes, I agree. It's very disturbing to see it, too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#10]
O'Reily said that?  I thought he was always fighting for the people.  He has always been anti gun.  He is a New York liberal like everyone else.

Was that pithy?
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
O'Reily said that?  I thought he was always fighting for the people.  He has always been anti gun.  He is a New York liberal like everyone else.

A, now proven, enemy of the 2nd.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 5:06:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Whole buncha cockholsters coming out of the wood work on this one.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Whole buncha cockholsters coming out of the wood work on this one.

Indeed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#14]
All of these guys are selling a PRODUCT.
They say what they think that the majority of their audience wants to hear.  
So they can sell more advertising and GROW their BUSINESSES.
They aren't your allies.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 3:41:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
They aren't your allies.

That much is true... by saying this they are generating sensationalism and thus ratings, Geraldo especially.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:23:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Was that pithy?

Pithy enough.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#17]
McCain and O'Reily are one in the same.  Both think their read on the Bill of Rights is smarter than the Founding Fathers.

Done with O'Reily, Hannity, etc.  They are nothing more than a bunch of effing Yankee Elites......no offense intended to our brothers north of Dixie.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
McCain and O'Reily are one in the same.  Both think their read on the Bill of Rights is smarter than the Founding Fathers.

Done with O'Reily, Hannity, etc.  They are nothing more than a bunch of effing Yankee Elites......no offense intended to our brothers north of Dixie.

What's really surprising me is the amount of anti-gun (or incorrect gun information) that came out of Fox News since the tragedy. I actually watched CNN and they did an actually good job explaining how to purchase a handgun in Virginia, and it was quite unbiased (they really pushed that the guy was a law abiding citizen and that the sale was 100% legal).

Strange, ain't it?
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You see now that with the VT shooting tragedy, many that were once believed to be on our side are taking off the sheep's wool to show a wolf beneath. Some people are reporting anti-gun comments from O'Reilly, Michael Savage (which wasn't on our side to begin with, but many assumed he was), and others.

So, do this: write down their comments, videotape them, RECORD THEM. Keep a living record of their treachery, so that one day in the future from now when they claim to be our buddies, you can whip out information showing they are lying sacks of shit.

Times like this are when we find out who our real supporters are. Watch carefully, friends.

Add Michael Smerconish to that list as well.

He made several insinuations Monday night (Glenn Becks show - he hosted) that we "need" more gun control. Deliberately leading questions, etc., etc.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's really surprising me is the amount of anti-gun (or incorrect gun information) that came out of Fox News since the tragedy. I actually watched CNN and they did an actually good job explaining how to purchase a handgun in Virginia, and it was quite unbiased (they really pushed that the guy was a law abiding citizen and that the sale was 100% legal).

Strange, ain't it?

Media = bullshit. Doesn't matter what banner hangs over the door. The problem is the only people that can qualify the facts in these discussions by virtue of their practical knowledge of the subject never make it on TV, or the ones that do (ie. the "NUGE") are never taken seriously by an ignorant public. We're stuck listening to misinformation virtuoso's by self proclaimed "experts" the network media dig up from under some rock somewhere. Case in point is that tool of a lawyer that O'Reilly had last on last night....a professor of law and an NRA member.....

O'Reilly: "....so anybody with a fake ID can go to Virginia and LEGALLY purchase a handgun?"

Tool: "You're 100% correct, Bill."

Sheesh.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 10:50:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

O'Reilly: "....so anybody with a fake ID can go to Virginia and LEGALLY purchase a handgun?"

Link Posted: 4/18/2007 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
They aren't your allies.

LOL.  That's exactly how my liberal friend likes to describe O'Reilly, and I've always defended him because I believe his 'culture war' positions are usually spot on, and important... regardless of whether they play to 'the masses'

Maybe we should all write O'Reilly and point out the inconsistencies.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#23]
On Foxnews Judge Napolitano has remained pro gun.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#24]
What a surprise that a degenerated pervert, draft dodger who says you can buy bazookas & machine guns at K-Mart should turn out to be an elitist gun grabber.

I say fuck Fox News & the horse they rode in on.

Btw I listened to Lou Dobbs today & he wasn't screaming for any new gun control shit over the Virgina Tech massacre.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:19:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

O'Reily

Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

O'Reily

img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/Atvar/orlyfactor2.jpg

that pic is great
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:02:49 AM EDT
[#27]
What anti-gun quotes did Michael Savage make?!?!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:16:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
What anti-gun quotes did Michael Savage make?!?!

Very severe ones. Do not think for a minute that Savage is conservative, pro-gun, or even on our side.

Quoted:
I'm paraphrasing, but here is what he said:

We're going to talk about guns later.  I know you're expecting me to say that if the students and teachers had all had guns that this could have been prevented.  I don't think that at all, in fact I think the opposite.  All they would have done is shoot themselves in their own feet.  People on campus should be allowed to carry guns but only the qualified people such as former military and law enforcement officers.  

Additionally I think there need to be more gun laws.  The fact this lunatic was able to purchase a gun legally shows the laws are broken and insufficient.

Read some more of his comments here
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Michael Savage said that seriously?

I read everything on that link and I couldn't find a quote with Savage saying something like this.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:26:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Michael Savage said that seriously?

Don't act so surprised. The man has never been pro-gun. Nor has he ever been conservative. He's simply proven his true self with his latest comments.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:31:46 AM EDT
[#31]
I don't know.  I haven't listened to him in a while since I've been in Basic training and AIT for the last 7 months.  Plus now I've been stationed in Korea as my first duty assignment.

But I do remember him saying that every time he hears someone talking about "economic justice" or "social justice" it makes him want to go get out his Glocks and clean them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

uh huh. amen to that!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:15:09 AM EDT
[#33]
I've normally liked Savage, although I don't listen to him when I'm on the East Coast.

I definitely remember him talking about his "AR-15's" and the "clips".  In my recollection, I was pleased with his defense of the 2nd but dismayed at his lack of knowledge on the subject.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
But I do remember him saying that every time he hears someone talking about "economic justice" or "social justice" it makes him want to go get out his Glocks and clean them.

Well, I guess he sold his Glocks for the chance to get more ratings. Either way, he sold out the 2A long ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top