Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 8:42:07 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:46:07 AM EST
He is beyond a liar he is insane.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:48:18 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:48:45 AM EST
OP has been sitting on this for years, waiting to strike. I hope you feel better.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:51:28 AM EST
Every so often there is truth spoken in govt. Joe Wilson spoke truth. owe-bama is a liar. he lies. Even stupid people wouldn't support leftists if they told the truth.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:56:33 AM EST
"If you misrepresent what is in this plan, we will call you out ....."

The fucking Shit-Stain is beyond incredulous.

Imagine if GWB would have done this !
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:59:44 AM EST
No federal dollars will be used to fund abortions?

But po' people get subsidized with federal dollars and are likely to get abortions with their federally subsidized obamacare
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:03:59 AM EST
My only hope, is that this is the pack of blatant lies that is big enough, obvious enough and affects enough people that it finally blows up in the POS's face.

Unfortunatley, I'm not exactly holding my breath.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:04:42 AM EST
I would love to see this clip start making the rounds on the mainstream media.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:08:57 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:10:27 AM EST
Joe is the only politician I have on my Facebook. Just because he bucked a little.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:13:01 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GTBJW:
OP has been sitting on this for years, waiting to strike. I hope you feel better.
View Quote


No, OP has what most Americans don't- a long term memory with the ability to apply the past to current events.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:13:44 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:20:30 AM EST
Didn't he get formally admonished by congress? If so, I believe they owe him a formal apology. The house ought to pass a bill doing so and put it before the senate. Can they do that sort of thing?

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:35:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/29/2013 9:37:02 AM EST by METT-T]
Wilson was talking about something completely different than the "keep your insurance" quote, something about illegals. In any case, he was still out of line and did absolutely no good for his party or his point. Maybe 5% of America had any idea what Obamacare was about at that time. When you're shouting at the President during the SOTU like a crazy homeless person the other 95% are probably going to think you're not the guy to line up behind on the issue.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:38:36 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:40:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/29/2013 9:42:06 AM EST by Hawkeye]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:56:32 PM EST
Totally vindicated, then and now.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:56:37 PM EST
Hannity is doing a lying fuckin liar lies special tonight.

It would be great to see him open with a clip of the good congressman's perspicacious statement.
Top Top