Can't seem to figure this out yet.
I tried following the instructions, but there is NO "New Gallery" Icon or selection there.
GOLD Membership - $60 a Year(All Bronze Membership functionality is included!)
AR15.com EMAIL ADDRESS
A FULLY FUNCTIONAL email service! You will get a pop3 account on mail.ar15.com and will be able to access email through either your email client or through a web client. We've made this THE email account to have! It includes:
- Spam Mail Filtering
- AntiVirus Protection
- Full Web Client ( mail.ar15.com )
- 10 MEGS of disk space for large file transfers
PHOTO GALLERY SERVER
Members will be able to create virtual photo "Galleries" online and upload pictures to them.
- Public or Private albums for keeping pictures from prying eyes, or for sharing with others!
- 10 MEGS of disk space for image storing
- Unlimited galleries
- Simple user tools to create, edit, move, and delete pictures or galleries URLs to images right in your albums for easy linking
- Open linking to other sites for sharing, use on EBAY, etc (If abused, individual linking right will be removed!)
You will receive one extra entry per giveaway! (2 per giveaway!)
You have to by a gold member to use the photo server here.
And now you need to add a "BOTD" to your thread title.
Start click'n on some of the options, I found a "new Gallery" under "Manage Galleries".
Check it out and report back.
BTW, thanks for supporting the site.