Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/18/2012 4:35:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2012 6:47:06 PM EST by anbbna]
Actors needed for the parts of Horny Potter, Hermoany Gangbanger, Severous Gape, Ron Beaverly, Draco Mouthboy, Neville Dongbottom, Knobby, and more to cum...
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:03:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By anbbna:
Actors needed for the parts of Horny Potter, Hermoany Gangbanger, Severous Gape, Ron Beaverly, Draco Mouthboy, Neville Dongbottom, Knobby, and more to cum...

55 views and no one wants to be a part of history?
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:47:00 PM EST
You mean they have not already done one?
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:47:44 PM EST
Did you come up with that yourself?
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:48:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By P08:
You mean they have not already done one?

Hairy Pooter & the Chamber of Secretions?

Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:49:10 PM EST
Buck Nekkid's ready for his closeup...

Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:51:56 PM EST
Is this where all instances of the word wand in the books get replaced with wang?
http://www.bash.org/?111338

#111338 +(16054)

<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well –– I was at Hogwarts meself but I –– er –– got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:55:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2012 5:56:34 PM EST by anbbna]
Originally Posted By Mclovin5-0:
Did you come up with that yourself?

Actually yes. Deciding on Halloween costumes w me and my gf

If this gets made into a movie now I want my name involved
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:58:34 PM EST
No one wants to admit it's funny, because then they admit they actually know the Harry Potter characters.

Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:03:19 PM EST
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
No one wants to admit it's funny, because then they admit they actually know the Harry Potter characters.

I'm not.. Harry Potter is awesome.
The dude kills a guy with his bare hands at eleven years old.

Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:05:29 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:07:04 PM EST
Originally Posted By lichter50:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL8GVk-GspQ

Great episode. I hated harry potter and refused to read or watch them until an ex gf made me. I enjoyed them at that point. Abc family is having a marathon all wk which is what prompted this
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:09:34 PM EST
I'd volunteer, but my dick is too small, I don't have the stamina, and I don't think the director intends to honor the series.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:12:45 PM EST
Harry Butthole Pussy Potter
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:14:08 PM EST
Harry Purplehead and the chamber of funk.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:33:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2012 6:34:35 PM EST by anbbna]
Originally Posted By Banjaxed:

Chamber of secrets

Specifically the 2nd
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:35:11 PM EST
Goblet of Fire

Specifically the 4th
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:35:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By Banjaxed:

Chamber of secrets

Specifically the 2nd

chamber of secrets

An act of blasting a hot, silent fart while exiting from a crowded elevator. Ideally, the gas should be leaked just before you exit through the closing elevator door. The remaining riders are trapped in the chamber to enjoy the fully marinated scent.

Variation: The Echo Chamber. Performing a Chamber of Secrets, but substitute a silent secretion with a loud, shreeking fart as you emerge from the elevator.

After eating a foot-long meatball sub from Subway, I performed a chamber of secrets in the hotel elevator, shouting "Jared" as I exited.

Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:37:51 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:38:12 PM EST

Only one chick in that cast.

No good spot on that train my dude.

Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:41:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2012 6:42:29 PM EST by anbbna]
Originally Posted By MrMojoRising:

Only one chick in that cast.

No good spot on that train my dude.

I didn't say I wanted to be in it . Damn jk Rowling and her war on women not giving me enough easy female names!

Eta: professor McGargleballs. I can't remember her first name

Eta2: Labia Lovegood
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 7:20:13 PM EST
Harry ( Hairy? ) Bottom and the Sorcerer's Bone.
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 4:15:27 AM EST
Originally Posted By raygixxer89:
Harry ( Hairy? ) Bottom and the Sorcerer's Bone.

Not bad. I was hoping this thread woulda taken off by now. Maybe it needs some red bull
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:40:43 PM EST
Moaning myrtle already has a decent name
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:43:28 PM EST
Oh. And Seriously Black. It's just a really black guy that turns into a dog.

Also Harry's scar would be a mushroom stamp
Top Top