[img]http://www.eatonlink.com/main/uploaded/Grunge/babygotback2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.eatonlink.com/main/uploaded/Grunge/babygotback.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
i manage somehow
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#2]
[rolleyes]

You mean, you fail to see the humor in his parody?

Geesh.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#3]
That's great!  Where was he when this happened?  Why isn't the baby's head covered?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm an Eminem fan, so I think this is hysterical!  Shit, if Barbara Streisand pulled a stunt like this, I might give even HER some slack in the future!  However, Eminim's social commentaries and lyrics are interesting.  I think he's damn good and I give him mad props, yo![@:D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
So in addition to being a snot nosed punk, wigger, wanna be gangster....

...he also plays with dolls????

And that should endear him to me???

[}:D]

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Geesh.
View Quote

nooooooooooooooooo, i mean that i still dont like the rapping little punk ass gangster wanna-be wigger POS low life MFer.  the parody however, is funny.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#8]
[baby]
[LOLabove]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#9]
he's still a clown
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Is this for a music video or what?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Just a publicity stunt/joke, pretty fricking funny IMO.  I've liked Eminem for a while, his music's ok.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Go away you candy coated piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't care for him, but him making fun of Michael Jackson is funny!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Geesh.
View Quote

nooooooooooooooooo, i mean that i still dont like the rapping little punk ass gangster wanna-be wigger POS low life MFer.  the parody however, is funny.
View Quote

I agree the parody is funny, but RAP is CRAP.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:47:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
he's still a clown
View Quote

But a very rich clown!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#16]
But a very rich clown!
View Quote

So it is OK to be a degenerate POS if you are rich?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

What he said.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#18]
So what makes him a degenerate piece of shit?

I'm not a fan, but what's the big deal?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I dunno, the part where he raps about raping his mother, maybe?
That makes him a degenerate in my book.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Most of you guys must be too old.  I listen to almost everything.  If you can make it through an album and listen to things there is a fair amount of social commentary.  Not saying that any of it is right just that it offers some entertainment and a different perspective.  It is far better than Kenny G. or Barry Manilow.

Funny pic.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#22]
I am more of a Country fan, but well, I listen to his stuff occasionally, and I love this parody, I have a friend who thinks Michael Jackson is God, I thnk she will be seeing these pictures, always good to piss her off

America, the only place where a poor black boy can become a rich white woman
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I must be to old, I just don't get any of this crap.[:(]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Funny...  I think he's ok.  Some of the music is good, some isn't.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
what happened with michael jackson? I dont know so i cant see the humor in this right now
View Quote

A few months ago when Michael(Ilovelittlekids)Jackson was overseas he hung his "child" over the rail of a high-rise hotel.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Wigger...[shock]

IBTL

I'm out.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#28]
We have enough minorities, we don't need people from the majority to act like a minority. (still with me?)
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Anyone who raps or listens to rap IS a degenerate.

M&M is a wigger punk.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So in addition to being a snot nosed punk, wigger, wanna be gangster....

...he also plays with dolls????

And that should endear him to me???

[}:D]

View Quote

Word!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Pretty funny, but he's still an ass.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:50:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Now if someone dressed up like a Priest and ran him down, that would be funny. j/k

Oh Yeah, IBTL

ED
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Geesh.
View Quote

View Quote

by no means am I an eminem fan but how is he a wannabe?  Everything I've read about him placed him in all the right places to be something other than a "wannabe."
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#35]
What is a wigger???????????? Is that a Brit word?????????????
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

M&M is a wigger punk.
View Quote

That had to be the stupidist post I've EVER read on any messageboard EVER...... Congrats, you get a, "holy shit how the hell am I still breathing" award.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Of course it's funny.  How many celebs have the balls to actually make open fun of MJ?  

Hell, most of the POS "actors" in Hollyweird revere Woody Allen and would never make fun of his predelections for young Asian girls (who just so happen to be his step-daughter).  

This is along those lines.  He's got guts and a healthy disrespect for "the man."  

What's not to like there?  

THAT'S ROCK AND ROLL BABY!!!

And I don't listen to his "music" but I do think he is a talented writer/rhymer and excels within his chosen genre of expression.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

M&M is a wigger punk.
View Quote

That had to be the stupidist post I've EVER read on any messageboard EVER...... Congrats, you get a, "holy shit how the hell am I still breathing" award.
View Quote

WOW! YOU LIKE RAP! Are you a wigger or the real thing?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ditto!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What is a wigger???????????? Is that a Brit word?????????????
View Quote

wigger is slang for when a white guy acts like a stereotypical black person hence the term wigger which means White Nigger.

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:28:42 PM EDT
[#42]
[b]White America[/b]
America, hahaha, we love you, how many people are proud to be citizens of this beautiful
country of our's, the stripes and the stars for the rights that men have died for to protect,
the women and men who have broke their neck's for the freedom of speech the United States
government has sworn to uphold, or so we're told...

Yo', I want everybody to listen to the words of this song, I never would've dreamed in a
million years i'd see, so many motherfuckin' people who feel like me, who share the same views
and the same exact beliefs, it's like a fuckin' army marchin' in back of me, so many lives I
touch, so much anger aimed, in no particular direction, just sprays and sprays, and straight
through your radio waves it plays and plays, 'till it stays stuck in your head for days and
days, who would of thought, standing in this mirror bleachin' my hair, with some peroxide,
reachin for a t-shirt to wear, that I would catapult to the forefront of rap like this, how
could I predict my words would have an impact like this, I must've struck a chord, with somebody
up in the office, cause congress keeps telling me I ain't causin' nuthin' but problems, and now
they're sayin' i'm in trouble with the government, i'm lovin' it, I shoveled shit all my life,
and now I'm dumping it on...

[CHORUS]

White America, I could be one of your kids, white America, little Eric looks just like this,
white America, Erica loves my shit, I go to TRL, look how many hugs I get, white America, I
could be one of your kids, white America, little Eric looks just like this, white America, Erica
loves my shit, I go to TRL, look how many hugs I get...

Look at these eyes, baby blue, baby just like yourself, if they were brown, Shady lose, Shady
sits on the shelf, but Shady's cute, Shady knew, Shady's dimple's would help, make ladies swoon
baby, {ooh baby}, look at my sales, let's do the math, if I was black, I would've sold half, I
ain't have to graduate from Lincoln high school to know that, but I could rap, so fuck school,
i'm too cool to go back, gimme the mic, show me where the fuckin' studio's at, when I was
underground, no one gave a fuck I was white, no labels wanted to sign me, almost gave up, I was
like, fuck it, until I met Dre, the only one to look past, gave me a chance, and I lit a fire up
under his ass, helped him get back to the top, every fan black that I got, was probably his in
exchange for every white fan that he's got, like damn, we just swapped, sittin' back lookin' at
shit, wow, i'm like my skin is it starting to work to my benefit now, it's...

[CHORUS]

See the problem is, I speak to suburban kids, who otherwise would of never knew these words
exist, whose mom's probably would of never gave two squirts of piss, 'till I created so much
motherfuckin' turbulence, straight out the tube, right into your living room I came, and kids
flipped when they knew I was produced by Dre, that's all it took, and they were instantly hooked
right in, and they connected with me too because I looked like them, that's why they put my
lyric's up under this microscope, searchin' with a fine tooth comb, its like this rope, waitin'
to choke, tightening around my throat, watching me while I write this, like I don't like this,
nope, all I hear is, lyrics, lyrics, constant controversy, sponsors working 'round the clock, to
try to stop my concerts early, surely hip-hop was never a problem in Harlem, only in Boston,
after it bothered the fathers of daughters starting to blossom, so now i'm catchin' the flack
from these activists when they raggin', actin' like i'm the first rapper to smack a bitch, or
say faggot, shit, just look at me like i'm your closest pal, the posterchild, the motherfuckin'
spokesman now for...

[CHORUS]

So to the parents of America, I am the derringer aimed at little Erica, to attack her
character, the ringleader of this circus of worthless pawns, sent to lead the march right up to
the steps of congress, and piss on the lawns of the White House, to burn the casket and replace
it with a parental advisory sticker, to spit liquor in the faces of in this democracy of
hypocrisy, fuck you Ms. Cheney, fuck you Tipper Gore, fuck you with the freest of speech this
divided states of embarassment will allow me to have, fuck you, [vocal melody],
he, hahaha, i'm just playin' America, you know I love you...

===============================================

I like him.

TT [wave]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I dunno, the part where he raps about raping his mother, maybe?
That makes him a degenerate in my book.
View Quote

Not that I would compare Eminem's creativity to Shakespeare, but have you ever read Hamlet? Pretty wierd relationship with his mother. What about Oedipus? Do you consider those to be degenerate works because they deal with harsh subject matter? I doubt Eminem would say that those statements were actually true, he was just expressing something about himself. From what I hear he also a pretty devoted father, I don't consider that degenerate either.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I have no idea who the hell m&m is, (Nor do I give a rats ass), but the pics were funny!

Is that person supposed to be a parody of a white person, or a black person??  [:P]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#45]
EmineM is to whites what Spike Lee is to blacks, and vice versa...
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#46]
More pranks on Eminem's British tour

[b]
WHAT a generous chap that Eminem is. The singer gave away a diamond necklace to a female fan who caught his eye.

At his concert in Milton Keynes on Monday the rapper announced: "This cost me $450,000!" He told the crowd that he was going to give it to "the most beautiful woman I've seen in the crowd tonight".

He then picked out a "lucky" fan and gave her the necklace. The girl promptly fainted. "She looked like she was going to vomit," said a fellow fan.

But we've got bad news for the girl - Em was only pulling your leg. "He was joking about it being worth $450,000. The necklace cost £200," says a spokesman for Slim Shady.[/b]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote: "Most of you guys must be too old."

Gerophobe.

cynic
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 1:43:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[best New York accent] I got your degenerate right here![/best New York accent]

[:D]

I think he's hysterical... have loved his stuff for a while.  And most of the shocking ::gasp!:: stuff that he says is to make a POINT about a lot of the hypocrisy that exists in the world.  

If you only take snippets out and chose to get outraged that, to me, is the same as quoting a portion of the Bible out of context.  You have to look at the WHOLE picture.  

View Quote

Agreed. Marshal Mathers is a great Satirist. You really gotta listen to a whole album, start to finish, to "get" it. Even people that dislike the medium, but understand music, admit he is extremely talented.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:33:30 AM EDT
[#49]
The individual doing the parody is irrelevent ... the fact that he's making fun of an assclown like MJ is priceless.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:44:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[best New York accent] I got your degenerate right here![/best New York accent]

[:D]

I think he's hysterical... have loved his stuff for a while.  And most of the shocking ::gasp!:: stuff that he says is to make a POINT about a lot of the hypocrisy that exists in the world.  

If you only take snippets out and chose to get outraged that, to me, is the same as quoting a portion of the Bible out of context.  You have to look at the WHOLE picture.  

View Quote

Agreed. Marshal Mathers is a great Satirist. You really gotta listen to a whole album, start to finish, to "get" it. Even people that dislike the medium, but understand music, admit he is extremely talented.
View Quote

No, you don't. I've heard a few of his songs and I "get" it. I can give him 'props' for the fact that he does provide a satirical view on the world, and that he raps on things aside from the typical 'ugh...thugh gangsta killah frontin da bling-bling and sexin da sweet bizzaches'. The reason I don't like him is the same reason I don't like all the less talented wannabes in that genre....I'm just not a fan of rap music.

I have to admit though, I have to love him just for his contribution to the reinvigoration of the parody diss genre of music....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top