Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 5:59:15 AM EDT
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/5/5/154733.shtml[/url]

[i]Medical researchers have discovered that the SARS virus can survive on common surfaces at room temperature for days. The discovery is a shock to importers of Chinese-made goods because it is clearly possible to contract the disease from products contaminated by infected workers.[/i]

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:00:58 AM EDT
[#1]
We're all gonna die.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:02:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Walmart & KMart workers go first!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:16:34 AM EDT
[#3]
It can live for DAYS in human poop.

I heard we import tons of [b] CRAP [/b] from china everyday.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:16:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Walmart & KMart workers go first!
View Quote

Beat me to it!

Scott
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:20:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Speaking of walmart, I was behind a chinese lady in line who bought two full cases of medical/dust masks.  I'm taling about 200-400 masks.  She must be taking a trip to China soon, and China must be running low.  Anyhow, if the Highlands Ranch area becomes infected with SARS in the near future, I'm gonna find this lady.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:25:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Speaking of walmart, I was behind a chinese lady in line who bought two full cases of medical/dust masks.  I'm taling about 200-400 masks.  She must be taking a trip to China soon, and China must be running low.  Anyhow, if the Highlands Ranch area becomes infected with SARS in the near future, I'm gonna find this lady.
View Quote

[lolabove][lol]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:30:42 AM EDT
[#7]
It also survives for days in the feces of humans.

WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:42:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't touch shit.  Problem solved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top