Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 6:31:31 AM EDT
I'm an HK lover, they make great stuff. Unfortunately, I have champagne taste on a beer budget. However, on FSN while browsing the ads, I found this USP Compact in 45 with the 2003 datecode NIB. I start talking to the guy, and I say that's a helluva deal. I got a never fired USP Compact in .45, 3 magazines (all magazines have no signs of insertion or drop whatsoever), all the paperwork, fired casings (sealed still), an HK cleaning kit, patch and mug for $635 shipped.

I'll admit, I was skeptic, because if it's too good to be true it usually is, but true to his word, it was NIB. He didn't mention that the seal on the box hadn't been broken .

Now I have the handgun to match my HK knife

And I know this thread is worthless without pics!

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:32:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice

I need to get me one of those knifes.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:41:14 AM EDT
[#2]
It's an awesome knife, it's the knife I carry daily since I don't have a permit to carry the compact.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top