Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2009 7:21:38 AM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/15/obama-calls-kanye-west-jackass/?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r1:c0.192088:b27711482:z0

President Barack Obama called hip-hop musician Kanye West a "jackass" on Monday in an off-the-record comment during an interview with CNBC, an ABC News anchor reported on Twitter.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:23:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]
He hates half of himself, and it isn't the black half.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:24:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe he hates black people and white people...
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
He's mulatto ....end of discussion....

all a scam to begin with anyways
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe he hates loud mouthed jackasses like Kanye West, and not an entire group of people? Just saying...
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe he hates loud mouthed jackasses like Kanye West, and not an entire group of people? Just saying...

I understand what you are saying. It was a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsY-pMtmJHg
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#7]
THAT'S RACIST!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:39:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn. That will give him a 5 point bounce in the polls.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:42:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand what you are saying. It was a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsY-pMtmJHg

Yeah I am aware of Kanye West and his ass-hattery.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:42:19 AM EDT
[#10]
His other half hates him for hating black people.

He is fucked
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Kinda tough for Kanye right now but............I'm sure he'll get over it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:50:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Kinda tough for Kanye right now but............I'm sure he'll get over it.

Poor guy. Who would have though acting like a complete douchebag on national television would have the nation mad at you?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#14]
The guy just doesn't learn....the POTUS should be above this tripe.  Why comment?

What has Obama actually accomplished?   Seriously, this is what I came up with:

1. he runs his mouth a lot
2. makes stupid pressing deadlines
3. raises a lot of controversy,
4. scolds anyone he disagrees with. (you me, former POTUS, CIA...etc)
5. loves to apologize to the world on behalf of us
6. SPEND ALL OF OUR $

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#15]
President Barack Obama called hip-hop musician Kanye West a "jackass" on Monday in an off-the-record comment during an interview with CNBC, an ABC News anchor reported on Twitter.

He's simply threatened by the competition.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#16]
O hates everyone except himself.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Surely the first and probably the ONLY time I'll give him credit. The look on that poor girl's face when that obnoxious yap-flappin POS pulled that crap. I wanted to give her hug...& then have sex with her.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:23:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Who is Terry and why is his twitter page of relevance?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:53:12 AM EDT
[#19]
You guys are ALL wrong, He simply hates Americans.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:24:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Don't play the "retarded liberal" game.

Calling someone a "Jackass" does not make Ubama a racist.

I don't dislike Ubama because he is black, I dislike him because he's an dumbass.

Same thing with Kanye West. I don't dislike him because he's black, I dislike him because he fucks dogs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:26:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The guy just doesn't learn....the POTUS should be above this tripe.  Why comment?

What has Obama actually accomplished?   Seriously, this is what I came up with:

1. he runs his mouth a lot
2. makes stupid pressing deadlines
3. raises a lot of controversy,
4. scolds anyone he disagrees with. (you me, former POTUS, CIA...etc)
5. loves to apologize to the world on behalf of us
6. SPEND ALL OF OUR $

This. Obama's opinion is a non-issue. It's not like he's the countries "daddy" who's opionion actually matters.

And the pot shouldn't call the kettle black.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:27:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Surely the first and probably the ONLY time I'll give him credit. The look on that poor girl's face when that obnoxious yap-flappin POS pulled that crap. I wanted to give her hug...& then have sex with her.

Credit for what?!?!?! He's supposed to be a fucking president, not a goddamn gossip columinst.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:30:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Who is Terry and why is his twitter page of relevance?

He's the guy that leaked it, and that's the screenshot of said leak. According to the internet he's the co-anchor of Nightline.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Well according to Simon Vozick-Levinson that would make Obama's white half a racist.

Kayne criticism racist

Then there’s the other context underlying this story: namely, race. I want to make it 100 percent clear that I am absolutely not accusing everyone who’s criticized Kanye’s VMAs conduct of having racist motivations. That would be ridiculous, not to mention hypocritical. But racism is a undeniable part of this controversy. Not just from the Twitterers and blog commenters whose first instinct has been to spew truly vile racial slurs in Kanye’s direction. (Blogger Harry Allen has compiled some of the most disgusting examples; warning, lots of NSFW language.) I’m talking, too, about all the characterizations of Taylor Swift as a victim of some awful crime. When a black man speaks rudely in the presence of a younger white woman — and that’s all Kanye really did — and it gets described as an “attack” or a “violation” or an “assault,” you bet that’s playing into centuries of racist tropes. When a black man does something impolite, making no reference whatsoever to race, and he immediately gets crucified for “hating white people” or “reverse racism,” that itself is a form of racism.

I'm pretty sure he is being hypocritical. I'm even more sure he won't see it. Can we say double standard?

Anywhoos, I see bi-polar identity crisis as a regular event for the next 3.5 years.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#26]
WTF is up with someone's tweets making the news this days. Ghey
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Credit for what?!?!?! He's supposed to be a fucking president, not a goddamn gossip columinst.

When I said "credit", I meant very very,...oh did I say "very"?  ...very loosely. Easy Mongo, thecleaner means you no harm. Tummy rub? LOL!
Carry on.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:54:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Obama needed a big headline to offset the acorn stories growing in the media.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't write the tweet, someone else did that heard him talk about it. Everyone else thinks Kanye is a douche anyways, I fail to see the problem with him saying this.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You guys are ALL wrong, He simply hates Americans.

*** BINGO ***
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top