Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2004 4:34:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/1/2004 6:01:26 AM EDT by HiramRanger]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:36:08 AM EDT
Get out vote so we can take 45 States!

You gotta believe folks!!!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:37:10 AM EDT
You mean, even if its raining I have go to vote??
Awwww man......
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:39:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:43:41 AM EDT
I'll be at the polls at 0600. This one is too damn important to lose.

If you know anyone at your church, school, neighborhood, whatever, who doesn't have a ride (and thinks RIGHT) bring 'em along with you!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:44:29 AM EDT
Let me be the first to thank you for bringing us these tracking polls and analyzing them over this election season.

You have done this board a great service
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:45:22 AM EDT
Just a side note... we were trick-or-treating with our neighbors last night, and the talk turned to politics when we came across the lone house in our neighborhood with a Kerry sign. An avid hunter, my neighbor is amused by Kerry's desperate attempts to appear pro-gun.

Anyway, his wife, a nurse, said she has to work from 7am to 7pm Tuesday, but that she had already voted absentee. She said that she went down there, stood in line for a half hour, and just as she was nearing the front, realized she had forgotten her drivers license at home. She drove home, got it, came back, and waited in line AGAIN (and voted for Bush). That's dedication.

On the other hand, she is merely canceling out the vote of her mother, who is stubbornly insisting on voting for Kerry "because of stem cell research."

--Mike
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:45:30 AM EDT
Thanks for all your threads on this topic.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:45:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sydney7629:
Let me be the first to thank you for bringing us these tracking polls and analyzing them over this election season.

You have done this board a great service

+1

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:47:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:47:45 AM EDT
Hiram, thanks for these threads for the last few months. They've been very helpful and I for one appreciate your posting them.

Even though Alabama is SOLIDLY for GWB, I look forward to casting my vote for him tomorrow, as he is an honorable and decent man that I don't always agree with, but John Kerry is a scumbag liar and traitorous bastard that I'll never agree with.

So, to Echo what Hiram Said: GIT OFF'N YER DEAD ASSES AND VOTE! (unless you plan on voting for Kerry, then I think Dr. Phil has a marathon on tomorrow...)

SG
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:48:10 AM EDT
Thanks for posting these daily threads, I can't wait to vote tomorrow.

I do believe that we will win if everyone gets out and votes.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:49:08 AM EDT
I was just on electoral-vote.com and about shit my pants when I saw their prediction. YOu have made me feel better. Thank-You for helping me stay strong. Everyone in my family has already voted here in Florida for W.

I'm thinking about going door-to-door in my neighborhood tonight. Just to feel everyone out and see who will actually vote. Encourage the Bush-voters and just instill some more doubt among the Undecideds in Kerry's ability to be effective. What do you think about that? I've never done anything like that
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:51:11 AM EDT
2 Mail in votes from my wife & I.

I have never wanted someone to win more than I want "W". If Kerry wins, Osama and his financial backers will see that as an American laydown, just like Spain.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:53:55 AM EDT
HiramRanger

Good job and thanks for all the effort.
These many posts were much appreciated.

GM
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:56:50 AM EDT
+1
Thanks Hiram,
Great work!!!

RJ
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:56:53 AM EDT
HR, thank you for your labors to keep us informed.

I live in a swing state, so the Princess and I will most certainly vote tomorrow. THAT is the only poll that counts.

Ops
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:58:17 AM EDT
The E-V guys has lost it on crack today. The chart is completely arbitrary without any real basis at all. That's what happens when you type with your "off-hand" only!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:59:11 AM EDT
Hiram . . .

THANK YOU ! ! THANK YOU ! ! THANK YOU ! !

You are the MAN ! !

You're post and comments are GREATLY appreciated ! !

Come rain, hail, sleet, or snow - - -my household will VOTE ! ! ! ! !

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:00:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ops:
HR, thank you for your labors to keep us informed.

Ops

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:04:49 AM EDT
Thanks to HiramRanger for his election poll posts every day.

It is important that you vote, no matter where you live, no matter what time zone you are in, no matter about the weather or even terror attacks on polling places. Go and vote. We can't all be in Iraq or Afganistan fighting the jihadis but we can fight them right here at home by voting.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:05:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BankerBilly:
Hiram . . .

THANK YOU ! ! THANK YOU ! ! THANK YOU ! !

You are the MAN ! !

You're post and comments are GREATLY appreciated ! !

Come rain, hail, sleet, or snow - - -my household will VOTE ! ! ! ! !

What he said.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:12:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mcaswell:
Just a side note... we were trick-or-treating with our neighbors last night, and the talk turned to politics when we came across the lone house in our neighborhood with a Kerry sign. An avid hunter, my neighbor is amused by Kerry's desperate attempts to appear pro-gun.

Anyway, his wife, a nurse, said she has to work from 7am to 7pm Tuesday, but that she had already voted absentee. She said that she went down there, stood in line for a half hour, and just as she was nearing the front, realized she had forgotten her drivers license at home. She drove home, got it, came back, and waited in line AGAIN (and voted for Bush). That's dedication.

On the other hand, she is merely canceling out the vote of her mother, who is stubbornly insisting on voting for Kerry "because of stem cell research."

--Mike

Mike. Funny you should mention Trick or Treat. Mrs. R and I always do something fun for the kids in our neighborhood; spookey set up, red lights, screams and a fog machine. The kids love it. We scare a few (but not the little ones) and I collect candy dropped to the ground from my driveway. Since my house sits on a corner lot, I have a Bush sign on each street front.

When the crowd was slow, I took a tour of the neighborhood. The majority of houses I saw that had a Kerry/Edwards sign were dark with curtians drawn, yet the people were home. I use to be a paperboy. I know when you're home. These folks who claim to be for the common guy on the street couldn't take an hour of their time to make a fun night for the kids. It was sad.

Stem Cell Research? Now there's a topic to toss your vote away on. If the terrorists on on our doorstep, what are you going to do? Throw you stem cell resarch papers at them?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:16:07 AM EDT
This is going to be close! Nobody is going to win 45 states, thats a pure pipe dream. We should all be ready for the courts and damn lawyers to decide this one.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:19:04 AM EDT
I want this to be SO one-sided that contesting one or two states wouldn't make a difference and would make ANY planned legal battle/recount/etc a MUTE FUCKING point. PERIOD. I will be at my polling place at 5:30am tomorrow am. I want to be the FIRST one in line. As HiramRanger said, I don't care if I have to wait in line 4 hours, whatever, I WILL VOTE.

You should too. Your future, and the future of your children and grandchildren depends on it. Years of sacrifice have been endured to give and then protect your right to vote. Exercise that right.

I think some people are still thinking anybody BUT Bush. I'll try Kerry. If it doesn't work out, we can change it in four years. Bad mistake. That mentality would create problems that may take decades to fix. We can't let that happen.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:20:39 AM EDT
Zogby's polls are now trying to reflect his politics, and his "It's Kerry's to lose" prediction.
He wants to be right.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:24:33 AM EDT
Thanks Hiram!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:26:12 AM EDT
I cant vote. How can I help? Where do I call to help GOTV? I can take tomorrow off if I need to.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:28:55 AM EDT
VOTE, THEN VOLUNTEER!

Your local party NEEDS your help, especially in the RCP 'White' states...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:34:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/1/2004 5:36:19 AM EDT by Dave_A]

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
I cant vote. How can I help? Where do I call to help GOTV? I can take tomorrow off if I need to.

FLORIDA Bush/Cheney Campaign: 850-224-2874

www.georgewbush.com, there is a drop-down box on the left sidebar for 'state', pick your state to find out the phone number of your state campaign office, they will get you in touch with your city/county office so you can help out today/tomorrow...

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:36:56 AM EDT
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING RAT'S FUCK WHAT THE NEWS STATIONS SAY ABOUT THE RACE... WE ALL GET OUT AND VOTE! EVEN IF THEY CALL THE ELECTION EARLY BY SOME CHANCE FOR BUSH OR KERRY... GET OUT AND VOTE! NONE OF THIS FLORIDA PANHANDLE SHIT FROM THE LAST TIME! IF THIS GOES TO COURT WE ARE GOING TO NEED EVERY FUCKING VOTE! I DON'T CARE IF ITS RAINING, I DON'T CARE IF YOU WAIT IN LINE FOR FOUR HOURS, YOU WILL VOTE!

Bump - Bump

Vote early, vote often
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:38:53 AM EDT
pray for rain, sleet, hail, and fire, and brimstone. Welfare recipients tend to stay inside and count food stamps when its nasty out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:40:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sgtar15:
Get out vote so we can take 45 States!

You gotta believe folks!!!!!

Sgtar15

HA HA HA...45 states....dude stop drinking....no way...wanna bet?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:41:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dave_A:

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

FLORIDA Bush/Cheney Campaign: 850-224-2874

www.georgewbush.com, there is a drop-down box on the left sidebar for 'state', pick your state to find out the phone number of your state campaign office, they will get you in touch with your city/county office so you can help out today/tomorrow...

Thanks. I'll get in touch.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:46:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:49:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING RAT'S FUCK WHAT THE NEWS STATIONS SAY ABOUT THE RACE... WE ALL GET OUT AND VOTE! EVEN IF THEY CALL THE ELECTION EARLY BY SOME CHANCE FOR BUSH OR KERRY... GET OUT AND VOTE! NONE OF THIS FLORIDA PANHANDLE SHIT FROM THE LAST TIME! IF THIS GOES TO COURT WE ARE GOING TO NEED EVERY FUCKING VOTE! I DON'T CARE IF ITS RAINING, I DON'T CARE IF YOU WAIT IN LINE FOR FOUR HOURS, YOU WILL VOTE!

Bump - Bump

Vote early, vote often

I've already heard a radio ad this morning about six times that says ..." remember no matter what you hear from the media tommorrow, the polls in the panhandle will not close until 7 pm"
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:52:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ramjet:

Stem Cell Research? Now there's a topic to toss your vote away on. If the terrorists on on our doorstep, what are you going to do? Throw you stem cell resarch papers at them?

Have YOU ever had a papercut?!
Nasty shit man, nasty shit indeed.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:52:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:54:16 AM EDT
Amsterdam?! We knew he was on drugs!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:55:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/1/2004 5:56:28 AM EDT by LWilde]
HR,

You have done a fantastic job keeping us all informed and pumped up. You ARE a true patriot. Thank you for all your efforts.

Stay engaged and do your best tonight. We'll talk to you after the dust settles on Wednesday.

Hopefully, the president will win by enough to preclude the Democratic lawyer teams from sticking the shark's noses into the outsome...RIIIIGHHTT!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:08:17 AM EDT

When the crowd was slow, I took a tour of the neighborhood. The majority of houses I saw that had a Kerry/Edwards sign were dark with curtians drawn, yet the people were home. I use to be a paperboy. I know when you're home. These folks who claim to be for the common guy on the street couldn't take an hour of their time to make a fun night for the kids. It was sad.

That's because the government doesn't give them the candy to hand out yet. Hence, their support of sKerry.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:18:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Specop_007:
You mean, even if its raining I have go to vote??
Awwww man......

What are you talking about?

It don't rain in Kansas.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:23:53 AM EDT

I think this bodes well for a 52% vote share for the president.

I hope for 55%

One for the Gipper, W 04!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:24:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/1/2004 6:24:47 AM EDT by Ramjet]

Originally Posted By Specop_007:

Stem Cell Research? Now there's a topic to toss your vote away on. If the terrorists are on our doorstep, what are you going to do? Throw you stem cell resarch papers at them?

Have YOU ever had a papercut?!
Nasty shit man, nasty shit indeed.

Man, I never thought of that! A papercut isn't something to fool with. I get chills just thinking about it.

What would you bring to a fight? An AR or a ream of 20 pound Hammermill Bond?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:24:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LWilde:
HR,

You have done a fantastic job keeping us all informed and pumped up. You ARE a true patriot. Thank you for all your efforts.

Stay engaged and do your best tonight. We'll talk to you after the dust settles on Wednesday.

Hopefully, the president will win by enough to preclude the Democratic lawyer teams from sticking the shark's noses into the outsome...RIIIIGHHTT!

DITTO and AMEN!

Man, I'm going to be violently sick before Wednesday morning comes around.....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:28:21 AM EDT
i for one will be glad when wednesday comes around i may not have to look at skerry anymore..i for one thing... hope anyway besides this poll is bs just like all the others...the only good thing about it is that it may make a few democraps stay at home thinking they have no reason to vote
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:34:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
HiramRanger
Thanks for keeping us informed. You did a lot of work for us and I appreciate it.

+1

Thanks HiramRanger!

-LS
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:37:49 AM EDT
Bump- cause Hiram rocks for doing all this work.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:47:10 AM EDT
Thanks for all of your hard work man!

Now if we can just get this over, I am so stressed out about his election its not even funny!
CH
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:50:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:51:15 AM EDT
THANK YOU for your work and outing the leftie behind http://www.electoral-vote6.com/info/votemaster-faq.html

I will note this on other boards and suggest others consider doing likewise.

Soros has poured TENS OF MILLIONS into the Kerry campaign, and you can bet they will be ALL OVER THE PLACE today & tomorrow trying to demoralize Bush forces.

DON'T BUY INTO IT! GET OUT THERE AND VOTE & EDUCATE THE UNDECIDED!!!

GO BUSH!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top