Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 12:01:47 PM EDT

It's that time of year again... support the cause.

www.ammoday.com

"A brief explanation - What is National Ammo Day?

November 19 is National Ammo Day.

It is a nationwide BUYcott of ammunition. You buy ammunition. 100 Rounds a person.

The goals of Ammo Day:

The goal of National Ammo Day is to empty the ammunition from the shelves of your local gun store, sporting goods, or hardware store and put that ammunition in the hands of law-abiding citizens. Make your support of the Second Amendment known--by voting with your dollars!

There are an estimated 75 MILLION gun owners in the United States of America. If each gun owner or Second Amendment supporter buys 100 rounds of ammunition, that's 7.5 BILLION rounds in the hands of law-abiding citizens!

Let the politicians, the gun-grabbers, and the international community know that America is proud of its Right to Bear Arms and we will not be disarmed.

The gun/ammunition manufacturers have been taking the brunt of all the frivolous lawsuits brought by the gun-grabbers. These gun-grabbers are trying to put these folks out of business. Well, not if we can help it! And we CAN help it by buying ammunition on November 19! "
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
So can I buy a couple thousand to make up for some of the other slackers?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Please do.  

I was broke last year, so I missed it.  This year, I should be able to pick some up.  I'll go down to WalMart and let them freak when I want 10 boxes of the Winchester 100 round packs of 9mm.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#3]
It falls on my Payday!

I'll buy a case for those whose payday doesn't come until the Next Friday.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Took part last year by buying a couple thousand rounds and will do the same this year.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I must really freak them out when I buy 10 boxes each time I go in there.

Quoted:
I'll go down to WalMart and let them freak when I want 10 boxes of the Winchester 100 round packs of 9mm.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please do.  

I was broke last year, so I missed it.  This year, I should be able to pick some up.  I'll go down to WalMart and let them freak when I want 10 boxes of the Winchester 100 round packs of 9mm.  

Last year I accidentally bought a couple boxes *cough*10k rounds of .308*cough* and I've only got 2k left.  Since I dont have a FAL or HK clone anymore I'll have to find another caliber to stock up on *cough*5.45x39*cough*.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top