User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2006 9:05:21 AM EDT
That is all.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Serving wench
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I can think of a better smell in the morning.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
just don't cook it naked!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Before I go to bed at night, I put some slices of bacon on a george foreman grill at the front of the bed.

When my alarm goes off, I plug in the george foreman grill, go back to sleep and wake up to the smell of frying bacon.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Agreed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Before I go to bed at night, I put some slices of bacon on a george foreman grill at the front of the bed.

When my alarm goes off, I plug in the george foreman grill, go back to sleep and wake up to the smell of frying bacon.

Are you joking?  That sounds a little weird.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:07:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Love the smell, just can't eat it anymore after my heart attack.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only problem was one day when I forgot it was there and stepped on the george foreman grill and burned my foot.

I had to go into The Office with my foot wrapped in bubble wrap for protection.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#9]
[HomerSimpson]"..MMmmmmmm...baacconnn, argggggl"[/HS]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:10:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Okay.. Show of hands....

Who clicked on this thread beacuse they thought Bama might have posted a pic of his wife frying bacon naked?

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Now children, why is it that we eat pork products?  To make up for all those muslims.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only problem was one day when I forgot it was there and stepped on the george foreman grill and burned my foot.

Good thing Dwight was there to help you out!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Okay.. Show of hands....

Who clicked on this thread beacuse they thought Bama might have posted a pic of his wife frying bacon naked?

You put clothes on your bacon before frying it?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:22:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That is the funniest damn show on television.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:25:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Okay.. Show of hands....

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#16]
mmm....bacon.

Might have to make me a turkey bacon and swiss sammich for lunch today
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

THAT IS NOT BACON

BAN HIM!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good thing Dwight was there to help you out!

Why did they have to send dwight? I wanted anyone but dwight!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT IS NOT BACON

BAN HIM!

Its from a new hybrid Tyrig.. Its a turkey pig crossbred. There great during the holiday season.. You only need to cook one dish to have both turkey and ham!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Okay.. Show of hands....

House full of kids. No naked bacon frying today.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#21]
I was going to fry up some bacon to put on a ham, turkey, and swiss sandwich this morning but then I decided against it and just ate the sandwich.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top