Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2001 1:59:27 PM EDT
Maybe I'm getting too old, but during a televised news spot I became annoyed at seeing this young girl bending over to place flowers at the Santana High memorial and her damn underwear was hanging out.

That's right, about 2" of light blue panties all for the world to see.

Yeah, I know low-riders are popular with the girls but I'm starting to think some of the students at Santana better show more respect for themselves before they pass judgement on Andy Williams.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I missed that.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Me too.

What channel?

I have to see for myself if it fit's the definition of trash.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry guys, but it was a brief news update and I don't remember what channel.  I saw it as I was flipping channels and then went back to sizing some brass because TV sux.

Link Posted: 3/7/2001 7:23:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I didnt see that, but on MSNBC news I saw or rather heard, that the people of Santee are pissed off at the media big time.  They were trying to do interviews across the street from the school and EVERY car that went by was honking at them, and people were yelling at them from the shrine in front of the school.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#5]
In defense of the students, my cousin goes to that school and he is in firefighter school.  When he graduates from HS he will become a SDFD firefighter/EMT.  They're not all bad.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#6]
At least she was wearing panties!
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Right after the whole thing happened some reporter was interveiwing one of the witness's, and in the background one student is passing out cigarettes.  Are'nt schools no smoking zones?  I figured they would have banned tobacco in Kali by now.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Cigarettes!?  Firearms!?  One more for the ATF hat-trick! [:D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 6:30:26 AM EDT
[#9]
There's a reason it's called "Clantee" by locals.
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 7:14:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Slunky Pete: A while back, while reading anti-gun Ann Slanders(landers) or Dear Gabbey(Abbey), some guy's mom was whining that some of the girls that was visiting her son weren't wearing any underwear.
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 7:29:15 AM EDT
[#11]
My observation of the students that were interviewed right after the event was that they don't speak English very well...

"...there were like, bullet holes in the walls..."

What the Hell does that mean? What does "like" mean...The holes were "like" bullet holes? Either they were or they weren't.

OH! I get it! TexMex is spoken there!!!

Link Posted: 3/8/2001 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#12]
That is [i]soooooo[/i] not TexMex.

It's SoCal slang.
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That is [i]soooooo[/i] not TexMex.

It's SoCal slang.
View Quote

I stand corrected [:D] ...

I couldn't think of an appropriate reference except for the fact that Santee is sorta close to the Border.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top