Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 2:51:51 PM EDT
Yesterday was the annual KMEL Summer Jam

"Artists" include Jodeci with Common, Ying Yang Twins, Talib Kweli, Keyshia Cole, E-40, Trillville, Goapele.

Details

The morons could not get from the Amphitheatre to the freeway onramp without killing someone.

On Sunday, August 21, at approximately 7:45 pm, Mountain View Police responded to a report of gunfire at Old Middlefield Way and Rengstorff Ave. Upon arrival officers located a male adult who had received a gunshot wound and was pronounced deceased at the scene.

Initial investigation reveals that there was a group of persons in front of the strip mall located on the southwest corner prior to the shooting. An altercation occurred between the individuals and gunfire erupted. The suspect(s) and other involved persons fled the scene leaving the victim behind.

Vehicles involved in the incident are described as large, older (70's-80's) American made sedans. One suspect is described as a black male adult, 5'10"-6'0" weighing approximately 180lbs with a white baggy T-shirt and blue baggy (long style) shorts.

More

WTF is with that?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

"Artists" include Jodeci with Common, Ying Yang Twins, Talib Kweli, Keyshia Cole, E-40, Trillville, Goapele

Never heard of ANY of them.

And am I glad!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Artists" include Jodeci with Common, Ying Yang Twins, Talib Kweli, Keyshia Cole, E-40, Trillville, Goapele

Never heard of ANY of them.

And am I glad!

Me neither. Must be the B list. Of course, I don't know the A list either.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck you guys, I ain't no stinkin' troll.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#6]
some of them are pretty good.

the others i have never heard of...and one or two are garbage.

oh yea...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top