Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/18/2006 8:09:00 PM EDT
The GF just hit me up with a bill for $150 dollars because the baby got an ear infection. I already pay enough for her the last 2 years.  I didnt want her to begin with and now I have to pay all the bills.  She can go jump in a lake already.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Check for penis.

If penis is still present check for wallet.

If wallet is still present, prepare to pay.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The GF just hit me up with a bill for $150 dollars because the baby got an ear infection. I already pay enough for her the last 2 years.  I didnt want her to begin with and now I have to pay all the bills.  She can go jump in a lake already.

The baby or the gf?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:13:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Lets clear this up....Is this your child?

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The baby or the gf?

The baby.  I already pay for all the food.  Now the medical bills and the ear drops.  The damn things were expensive.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Your child?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, you need to explain your situation a little further, before you get crispy fried from the flames.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The baby or the gf?

The baby.  I already pay for all the food.  Now the medical bills and the ear drops.  The damn things were expensive.

Your kid?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The baby or the gf?

??  You have a daughter with gf? Elaborate?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

So toss the bitch out
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Wow, you need to explain your situation a little further, before you get crispy fried from the flames.

I dont give a shit.  Flame away.

The bank of ARDOC is CLOSED.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The baby or the gf?

Umm, doc, care to fill in the gaps here?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#14]
First to say it:

you suck!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#15]
So toss the bitch out
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Yeah...you'd better explain a little more.

Money aside.

You are willing to put your penis in somewhere, but aren't willing to handle the consequences and then blame the kid because you don't know how to control yourself?

Don't blame the kid, just because you are too selfish to own up to the responsibility of being a father.

Willing to have sex, but didn't want the kid, then get pissed at the kid for being alive. That's what I call an asshole of the largest degree.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I think we're talking about a dog here folk's. Untwist your weinies.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you have child that, you don't want, with a woman that is no longer involved with you romanticaly. And you are sick of paying for the medical expenses of this child???

Is this it?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where the fuck is that loan you promised me ?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
First to say it:

you suck!

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sooooo... I trust you don't expect other taxpayers to pic up the slack for your child!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:19:27 PM EDT
[#22]
I hope this is nothing more than a bad joke.  A baby can't pick its (irresponsible) parents.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Um......well.......maybe I'll just leave this one alone.........
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I think so too.  I can't imagine ARDOC complaining about medical bills for his kid.  I think it is a trick to cause a shitstorm tonight.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I can certainly empathize with you as I put 8-10k a year cash out for my 9 year old daughter.  her mom doesnt work, doesnt help with tuition, doesnt buy clothes, doesnt provide health benifits.  So add the 500/mo for support, 200/month tuition+extra stuff like uniforms, etc., clothing for a kid that sprouts 2 inches every week it seems...  I am tapped out usually.  Money management keeps my head above water.  When I found out she was coming, I didnt want any kids, resposibility, nor the lifelong attachemnt that comes with to her mother.  All that being said..

I would not cange anything..  Nine years old and she is the center of my universe, everything else is distant to her.  Everyday I beat myself up over the shitty attitude I had about her mother being pregnant with her..
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:21:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think so too.  I can't imagine ARDOC complaining about medical bills for his kid.  I think it is a trick to cause a shitstorm tonight.

I admire his sense of humor. I really do.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

If that's the case........GOOD ONE.

Ya got me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:23:46 PM EDT
[#28]
well doc, if we're really talking about a human child that is your offspring, then well, you're a coochie doctor, you know what comes out of there.

I'm gonna give ya a little pass because it's late on Saturday and you may be having a bit of a druke rant.

Hope you can work things out.

EDIT- shoot the damn dog.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes, guys I have to admit it.  I am an ass.
When it comes to the damn Golden Retriever.  The bitch has eaten several of my shoes.  Ate some paperwork that I needed for work.  She knows when she is bad too, because we will walk in and she will  run away.  Her sister will come and greet us.

Now she has this ear infection and medicines that cost more then what I would pay for me!  

I was going to her people ear drops because I have samples at the office and its hell of a lot cheaper!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Patty you deleted the best part!

Always available for you baby.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#32]
+ARFCOM=popcorn!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
When it comes to the damn Golden Retriever.  The bitch has eaten several of my shoes.  Ate some paperwork that I needed for work.  She knows when she is bad too, because we will walk in and she will  run away.  Her sister will come and greet us.

Now she has this ear infection and medicines that cost more then what I would pay for me!  

I was going to her people ear drops because I have samples at the office and its hell of a lot cheaper!

I was just about to turn you over to the women's forum where you had have been drawn and quartered.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Good one!  Ever try plucking the hair from inside her ears?  Helps keep them dry and less prone to infections..  I had Springers that required ear cleaning every three or for days to prevent ear problems.  then the vet told me to just get tweezers and clean out the hair in their ear canals.  Worked well as it was easier to clean their ears and only had to do it once every two weeks or so.  The dogs didnt like it though..
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Come on guys lighten up.

Somethings I have learned about ARFCOM.

You dont mess with kids.  Its the only thing that supercedes our love of guns and weapons.

Many of us would die and kill to save someone else's kid, let alone our own.

The generosity when it comes to kids is overpowering.

When I detailed the story about the teen with kid, losing all her relatives, seeing her mom get murdered.  I have never received so many offers of money and help.  It really touched my heart.  People I thought were cold bastards stepped up.  College students with no money offered what they had.

I am proud to be here, all our misfits and all.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
First to say it:

you suck!

ha!

still, pay up and fix the dog's ear!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#38]
You got me, ive been punked  
And i was just fixin' to rip you a new asshole.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Good one, Doc.  I have a Golden and just spent around $50 at the vet on a "fecal floatation test" of some sort to see if Jagger has floaties or sinkies I guess.

Doc =

Arfcom =
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Oh shit man, I thought you were talking about a baby. I snapped out of it and my mouth was hanging open catching flies. Geesh. I heard on the radio Clark Howard was saying his dog has had knees replaced, kidneys removed, etc. That is over the top.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
You got me, ive been punked  
And i was just fixin' to rip you a new asshole.  

I am glad you got a laugh.

The damn things cost me $32 today to wash!  They have these self serve dog wash places.  You take them there, put them in this shower apparatus.  I guess its better then destroying your own house.  We must of left 30lbs of hair there.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Get some Epi-Otic. it is a liquid you put in their ears when they get wet. It forces all the water out and is a drying agent.
The stuff is like $5.00 a bottle.
My lab used to get ear infections all the time, now he hasn't had one in over a year. When they go swimming or get a bath just squirt some in there. it is also a really good ear cleaner just squirt it in and swab out with a cotton ball.

See ARFCOM solves all your problems.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:39:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Get some Epi-Otic. it is a liquid you put in their ears when they get wet. It forces all the water out and is a drying agent.
The stuff is like $5.00 a bottle.
My lab used to get ear infections all the time, now he hasn't had one in over a year. When they go swimming or get a bath just squirt some in there. it is also a really good ear cleaner just squirt it in and swab out with a cotton ball.

See ARFCOM solves all your problems.

I will let the GF know.  They love the water too.  All summer they are in the pond chasing fish and critters and the odd tennis balls.

The younger one will go after the patterns ion the bottom of the kiddy pool we fill for them when it gets real hot.  Its funny as hell.  She will dive in there head first and try to bite the pattens.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#44]
A hunting dog like a Golden Retriever shouldn't need more than a quick shot of 'Break-Free'.

You should be the one to take the dog to the vet;  There could be doggie 'plastic surgery' and 'bite correction orthodontics'  in that dog's forecast.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

When I detailed the story about the teen with kid, losing all her relatives, seeing her mom get murdered.  I have never received so many offers of money and help.  It really touched my heart.  People I thought were cold bastards stepped up.  College students with no money offered what they had.

Jesus Christ that is terrible. Too much bad shit in the world.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus Christ that is terrible. Too much bad shit in the world.

You know it SA.  She is doing well.  Turns out she has a surviving aunt and a little half sister.  So she isnt totally alone in the world.  She also has this baby. But she is on a lot of antidepressents.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#47]
lemme try and figure this out.

1. You of all people would know how to keep clear of THE TRAP  

2. One has to assume that you would have an excellent med plan, barring that,  access to antibiotics.

Therefore,  we are not talking about a human baby are we?

If it's a dog, just give it cat medicine.  You have that now don'tcha?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Boy... I was wondering .... Goldens are high maintenance in some cases. I feel your shoe pain. I have two labs....

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#49]
A deadbeat dad is bad enough, but you hate doggies?!?!?!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Feeling your pain.  Mrs sleepdr's scottish terrier ran up a $200-300 vet bill last month.

Liver dysfunction - coagulation studies, blood counts, full chemistry/metabolic panel, special diet, etc.  

Problem is, I really like this little dog.  Wife loves the dog, since he was my wedding gift to her.  I love the wife, ergo love the dog and cough up the vet bills.

...and watch my ammo budget shrink.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top