Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2002 2:33:33 PM EDT
Well at least I will be 50% for my picks this week.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Packers = Owned
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
AWWWWW!!!
[b]WTF!?!?[/b]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Can Favre score 28 points in a quarter?  YES.  Against the RAMS?  Don't know.  But the Packer defense are playing a great game, and using our 2nd and 3rd string defensive backs to boot. Even against the "high powered" Rams offense.  Take nothing away from the Rams, they have the best offense and a defense that is great AND playing awesome football right now.  
Take away our giveaways and the 28 points off turnovers we gifted them, and we would be watching a hard fought tie game right now if not a Packer lead.  The Packers may not be a great team, but they are better talent wise than they are given credit for.

We need to learn to not give away the ball in big situations.

Oh yeah....I quit watching, but I AM running tape in case Favre pulls a.....well, a Favre!  
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Not with 5 interceptions

Escalator invented by Charles Seeberger. Paperclip patented by Norwegian Johann Vaaler. Loudspeaker invented by Horace Short. Charlotte Cooper becomes the first woman to win an Olympic gold, for tennis.

Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought the Packers would be doing better, but either way the odds were stacked against them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#6]
What do you expect from a team named after meat Packers?

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh jeez. Another one, talk about pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for an all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

BTW...Favre just threw another interception...this one for another TD.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:11:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, the Packers are setting Playoff records.. [:D]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#10]
CHRIST!  You can't even call that one a [i]moral[/i] victory...
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, I am in Barbados with NO FOX affiliate on cable.  Half of the 15 channels are in Spanish out of Central and South America and this is an English speaking country.  I have no idea what's happening with the Rams/Packers, but it doesn't sound good for Brett.  At least the Ravens are gone and maybe we won't have to hear the networks continue to glorify someone who, in my opinion, got away with murder.  The cops had all kinds of evidence and witnesses against Ray Lewis and every witness changed their story on the witness stand.  Bought off or intimidated, I believe.

One of the radio jocks in Atlanta is talking about having "Ray Lewis Day" when the Ravens come to the Dome later this year, pass out rubber knives to everyone in attendance, and play "Backstabber" everytime he makes a play.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top