Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 11:31:42 PM EDT
New Years = gold.  Anyway, fill me in on a few things that I must have missed:

1.  Who's Jen and what's the relationship between tostios and was it his ex-girlfriend or what?

2.  S.E.C. RIP?  

3.  Whatever happened to Grin_N_Barret?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
New Years = gold.  Anyway, fill me in on a few things that I must have missed:

1.  Who's Jen and what's the relationship between tostios and was it his ex-girlfriend or what?
best guess is a interweb dweeb that found her pics and decided to make up a story . Referance one of the .45 guys named Mike that used a pic of a chick on FTJ as his gf .
2.  S.E.C. RIP?  
Last I heard ys . A while back .

Who?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I had the SEC link saved as http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=392906

PIC posted about the kitty and there were some reposts about the stories.

It doesnt work anymore.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:58:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

He, along with antiUSSA tried to screw the Avilas by making their own site/forum and attempted to steal the email addresses of the members here by abusing their staff/moderator "powers". They were both rightfully banned, along with a couple others. That's pretty much the gist of it, give or take a couple of details.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#4]
run away

run away , and never look back
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:59:53 AM EDT
[#5]
3. Whatever happened to Grin_N_Barret?

Still in Illinois; not sure about the other guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top