Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 7:24:59 PM EDT
that was amazing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Put landmines just under the surface of the ice and then maybe I'd watch that shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
sasha rocks
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#3]
faaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Put landmines just under the surface of the ice and then maybe I'd watch that shit.

+1.... not a fan at all, it's not a sport if it is decided by "judges" or if it lacks an inflatable ball (and yes, that excludes Baseball.... I hate baseball.)

ETA: I still wish all the Americans do well though. don't get me wrong... but who really cares about the olympics? much less the WINTER olympics.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1

Or if they had to do their ice dancing in a way to avoid being checked by a hockey player, that would work too.  

It would make for great TV if they werent fast enough to get away
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
+1.... not a fan at all, it's not a sport if it is decided by "judges" or if it lacks an inflatable ball (and yes, that excludes Baseball.... I hate baseball.)

ETA: I still wish all the Americans do well though. don't get me wrong... but who really cares about the olympics? much less the WINTER olympics.

I am guessing you meant, "that includes baseball"

What are ya some kind of Commie?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am guessing you meant, "that includes baseball"

What are ya some kind of Commie?

Baseball = Ghey

Write that down, cause it is all you will ever need to know about baseball.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Great job, Sasha!

Man...she looked VERY confident tonight!

HH
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#9]
smokin hot

seems a little high strung though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top