Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2001 10:13:30 AM EDT
What happened? I was just gonna BTT the original thread, but I can't find it.

Anyone?

Maybe the fall?

I thought that maybe PA was the place to go?

I hope we can do this!

Sherm
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 10:19:41 AM EDT
[#1]
You need someone to organize and take control.  
Probably someone in PA if that is where it would be.

The original thread is probably over 30 days old.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#2]
say it aint so!

i'm in, i'm there, i'm already back! organization is easy, land is the real issue, where to shoot?

...we could get on paspecops' shite about oktobersheutzenfattyfest, but who can wait 'till then?

a plan, my kingdom for a plan!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Garden Weasel said he'd have it in his backyard sometime in the early fall. everyone ask him for more details.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#4]
PA!!???  Isn't that only 2 states over from the last place???  Why not have it in the ACTUAL Northeast like MASS, VT, NH or Maine???

I didn't want to drive to OHIO what makes me, then, want to drive to PA?  Why don't you guys just have it DE.!!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:46:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I think PA was the state of choice because it allowed full auto. I grew up in MA but I'm pretty out of touch with the gun laws there. Can I bring my AR as a non-resident into the state? What about CT? I'm game for wherever it is just as long as it is somewhere.!
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:00:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
PA!!???  Isn't that only 2 states over from the last place???  Why not have it in the ACTUAL Northeast like MASS, VT, NH or Maine???

I didn't want to drive to OHIO what makes me, then, want to drive to PA?  Why don't you guys just have it DE.!!

BISHOP
View Quote
I'm there I think it would be great![):)]pg
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, as an out of stater you can bring in your AR to MA, just so long as its locked and unloaded in your trunk.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yep, as an out of stater you can bring in your AR to MA, just so long as its locked and unloaded in your trunk.
View Quote
Hey shaz what part of ma. are you in? Just a rough area if you don't want to answer.[):)]pg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top