Posted: 8/23/2017 2:31:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:32:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:37:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Also, Kate Upton does jumping jacks with the USMC

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:39:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I never understood how solid fuel is more complicated.  Those model rockets I played with as a kid used solid fuel.  Liquid fuel sounds far more complicated/dangerous.  But I'm not a rocket surgeon.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:39:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/900113837717725184/t28nnfRF?format=jpg&name=600x314
View Quote
She'll be drawing dicks all over stuff in no time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:40:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I never understood how solid fuel is more complicated.  Those model rockets I played with as a kid used solid fuel.  Liquid fuel sounds far more complicated/dangerous.  But I'm not a rocket surgeon.
View Quote
I'm not the sharpest lightbulb in the butter knife drawer but I did stay in a holiday inn last night.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:43:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Somebody is seriously helping North Korea. Their designs are progressing far too rapidly for their level of indigenous capability. It may be the Chinese. It may be the Russians. It could be both. But North Korea is getting a shit ton of assistance from some country with advanced capabilities that far exceed their own. We need to find out who is doing it and fucking gut them economically with sanctions so severe even Kim Jong-un would wince.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:46:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Somebody is seriously helping North Korea. Their designs are progressing far too rapidly for their level of indigenous capability. It may be the Chinese. It may be the Russians. It could be both. But North Korea is getting a shit ton of assistance from some country with advanced capabilities that far exceed their own. We need to find out who is doing it and fucking gut them economically with sanctions so severe even Kim Jong-un would wince.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:50:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've posted the same before and was going to post it again - they're getting help, and it looks VERY similar to Russia's weapons.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:53:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/900113837717725184/t28nnfRF?format=jpg&name=600x314
View Quote
The dude on the left is admiring the view.  I don't blame him
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:56:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Also
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:58:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Looks like he could do a thousand more repetitions and not care. But he wasn't the only one looking
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:58:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
China probably already executed the people who were caught and moved the operation to different 'companies'
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:59:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Iran

ETA: http://www.heritage.org/asia/commentary/while-north-korea-and-iran-collaborate-china-covers

"Specifically, the report finds that the two nations are transferring prohibited “ballistic missile-related items” via air shipments. . ."

"North Korea and Iran have a long history of military, economic and intelligence cooperation. Their collaboration on missile technology goes back to the Iran-Iraq war. In fact, Tehran’s ballistic missile inventory, the largest in the Middle East, is largely based on North Korean missile designs."

"Tehran’s new two-stage solid-propellant missile may soon be able to reach Eastern Europe and U.S./NATO bases. . ."

@Charging_Handle
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:17:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:24:41 AM EDT
[#15]
From Russian news
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:46:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's China. Trump really needs to go full economic war on them, stock market be damned.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:51:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
From Russian news
View Quote
That's a start. Amp it up every week until they crack and remove Un.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:07:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Solid fuel stages is not good news.  Epsilon is a solid fuel rocket, and everyone knows that it has the capability to become "dual purpose."  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:13:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Wanna buy my oceanfront ranch in Topeka Kansas? Great price.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:16:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I suspect we know who.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:25:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I've posted the same before and was going to post it again - they're getting help, and it looks VERY similar to Russia's weapons.
View Quote
its similar because Russia and China are the ones behind North Korea and Iran. I feel like everyone knows it deep down, we have just had a bunch of pussies running the country since Reagan left office.

Trump is the first one to actually at least act like he will do something. Bush 1 & 2, Clinton and Odummer just tossed money and national secrets at the problem.

I was ready to do backflips when Boeing and NG got contracts to finally replace the Minuteman III. We should be doing more, a hell of a lot more, but at least its something.
(shouldn't have ever dumped the Peacekeeper. IIRC Russia ended up dumping START II.....)

I honestly believe China and Russia are gearing up for Cold War part 2. India is smart enough to see it, we are just sitting around with our thumb up our asses while the vocal minority of this country bitchs about the civil war and a GOP controlled congress literary does nothing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:28:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's China. Trump really needs to go full economic war on them, stock market be damned.
View Quote
Get ACA gone, Taxes cut, gut the EPA etc. etc. and the stock market won't have an issue with it. Trump is willing to go to a trade war with China, the GOP in congress is willing to sit on their asses and do nothing. Till we have some changes, Trump is fighting with a hand and two legs tied behind his back.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:47:56 AM EDT
[#24]
In the United States we issue two year "cost plus" study contracts to develop new ballistic missile technology. Then we'll issue some "long lead" material contracts. Finally we'll get around to accepting bids for contracts to actually build the missiles. Then we'll have Union workers construct the actual silos after first going through a lengthy legal process to acquire the land we need including performing exhaustive environmental impact studies to ensure that no salamanders will be harmed.

In North Korea, Kim lets you know that if he gets annoyed with you for any reason he will make you watch your wife and kids get fed to ravenous dogs and then blow you up with an anti-aircraft gun.

Who do you think is going to make faster progress?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:39:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Also
View Quote
And crickets from MSM on how that black POS that pretty well destroyed our country sold us out But Trump is not calling out 30% of Americans as Nazi's.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:34:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Iran was given several billion dollars by Obama, and also missile technology information (Clinton did as well.)

Iran have been long time buddies with the Norks (and a bunch of other people that would want to destroy the west.)

Iran is a more likely culprit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wonder how many NK 'students' are studying physics and engineering in the US on fake Chinese student visas.  And if we would have had effective intelligence leadership during FBHOs admin we would know who is helping or perhaps that was known but a blind eye turned.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:16:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Several teams of unemployed engineers left over from the USSR/Ukrainian space program got hired to work for the Norks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:21:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Private firms and Iran most likely. Everyone wants to point fingers at China and Russia, but the US can make their economy abysmal pretty quick. They're not stupid, Iran and a handful of others are.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:22:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I wonder how many NK 'students' are studying physics and engineering in the US on fake Chinese student visas.  And if we would have had effective intelligence leadership during FBHOs admin we would know who is helping or perhaps that was known but a blind eye turned.
View Quote
They assassinated Kim Jong-Nam(he got caught trying to get to Tokyo Disneyland), they abduct people, and they have shit all over the place to fund the top levels.  The norks produce high grade methamphetamine, counterfeit currency, and on with the norks bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:28:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Pakistan guys its always been Pakistan.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:36:09 AM EDT
[#34]
You probably have goods manufactured in DPRK but don't know it as they are marked otherwise. If you have watched Japanese or ROK animation,you've watched a Nork product as one example.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#35]
the day nukes rain down on us the mainstream press will be blaming it on President Trump and praising Kim for standing up against Nazis...

Gays and BLM will be the ones most hurt in the attacks
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
US tech has flowed through at least one of our so called allies to China in the past...IIRC Clinton was good at making this sort of thing happen as well.

Then there is the matter of their grad students in our universities research facilities...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Well he wasn't getting to orbit with liquid in that small of a rocket.

No shit it is solid.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Solid is far more dangerous.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:59:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe it's the chemical makeup of the fuel.  The mechanical aspect would be easy.  Never mind, explained above.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Also
View Quote
but but wait! why would they weaponize it? I thought it was for energy?? hmmmm

So we can thank President Clinton for NK's nuclear weapons program, and we can thank Barack Hussein Obama for Iran's nuclear weapon program, so the last two DEMOCRAT POTUS' have helped our enemies and two of the biggest supporters of global terrorism.

Clinton (both) and Obama need to be in Leavenworth!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Is Kate Upton the new Taylor Swift object for GD?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Iran... They have the money to employ people in this field who formerly worked for other countries/companies. NK is Iran's proxy R&D lab.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:04:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Iran was given several billion dollars by Obama, and also missile technology information (Clinton did as well.)

Iran have been long time buddies with the Norks (and a bunch of other people that would want to destroy the west.)

View Quote
This is where I would put the money
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude directly behind is a fag or married with a cray cray wife.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:31:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Iran... They have the money to employ people in this field who formerly worked for other countries/companies. NK is Iran's proxy R&D lab.
View Quote
This is what I've wondered about, and it makes sense to me. As Iran comes closer to being a nuclear nation it's not exactly like they can do much testing in their backyard without setting off alarms. Maybe they're sending their progress to NK and testing through them until they get close enough. *If* that is the case I'm sure our gov't is well aware of it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Fuck north korea and the donkey they rode in on.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not video
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This is what I've wondered about, and it makes sense to me. As Iran comes closer to being a nuclear nation it's not exactly like they can do much testing in their backyard without setting off alarms. Maybe they're sending their progress to NK and testing through them until they get close enough. *If* that is the case I'm sure our gov't is well aware of it.
View Quote
There is zero doubt in my mind that there is a connection between the two, intelligence analysts have even brought it up. Iran funds it, NK develops it (because nobody is going to do shit about DPRK) and when all the kinks are worked out Iran has a nuke tipped MRBM/ICBM and *bam* ain't shit the US, Israel, or the Gulf States can do about it.

NK is a side show, the guy talks a lot of shit because he wants to stay in power and get the World to give him some cash (China is enjoying watching and reading the US too)... Iran is a real threat, they want to spread their brand of Idealism all over the Gulf Region. Anyone who has ever dealt with a Persian or person from the ME knows that you cannot trust those fuckers for shit. They aren't necessarily bad people, it's just their culture.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top