Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2001 5:52:27 PM EDT
Hey guys, I live in Cheyenne WY.  I am looking for a good shop in the North Eastern part of CO ( Ft Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Denver, Etc.) to do business with.  I'm particularly looking for a 1911 style 45.  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Daves guns in Aurora. Great prices and big selections of neat toys for big boys. He gives discount for LE or NRA.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#2]
You woulndnt happen to have any contact info for him would you?

Thanks
Scott
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#3]
You know, come to think of it, as a resident of Wyoming you can't buy a handgun in Colo. Only in Wyoming.

You could buy from an out of state source and have it shipped to a local dealer though.

If that is what you have in mind then there is no reason to limit your search to NE Colo.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Daves guns in Aurora. Great prices and big selections of neat toys for big boys. He gives discount for LE or NRA.
View Quote
Robs guns, much better prices just off of Parker Rd. 1 Blk from Daves. Dave Guns are very proud of their stuff!! my opinion
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You know, come to think of it, as a resident of Wyoming you can't buy a handgun in Colo. Only in Wyoming.

You could buy from an out of state source and have it shipped to a local dealer though.

If that is what you have in mind then there is no reason to limit your search to NE Colo.
View Quote

Thats the plan.  The reason I am looking in NE colorado is because I'm not quite sure what I want yet.  Everytime I think that I have my mind made up someone shoots it down.  I wanted a Springfield at first, then the Kimber, now I dont know what.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Daves Guns in Aurora are crooks, don't do business with them.

For more exotic stuff, I used Cals Sporting Armory in Englewood.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Daves Guns in Aurora are crooks, don't do business with them.

For more exotic stuff, I used Cals Sporting Armory in Englewood.
View Quote

How are they for pricing, specificly handguns?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#8]
As I said, CSA is best for the exotic stuff.  As far as handguns, 90% of Chad's stock is HKs.  Not many 1911, and the ones he has are high-end stuff like Les Baers, Wilson, etc.

I'm pretty sure he can order just about anything, he was going to order me a Para Ordinance, but I moved.  As far as pricing, he's fair, but I wouldn't say his prices were excellent.

[url]www.calssportingarmory.com[/url]

Also check out Paladin Arms in Longmont.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Jensen's Firearms in Loveland CO

It is on 4th street I believe.

Good selection. Do a search on the net for address and phone #.  Have fun.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Your best bet is to cruise down west colfax. There's about 10 gunstores just between Wadsworth and Simms ave. There is no one store for the best prices, they are gonna vary and some will have better deals on different things. Check out the pawnshop on simms and colfax too. I remember them having decent prices and they will always deal. That's my advice but like another guy said, won't do you any good as Wyoming resident.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Give RLY enterpise (here in Cheyenne) a call. I've gotten several long guns and pistold from him. Without a doubt he will do you right.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 6:44:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Tanner Gun Show is this weekend at the Merchandice Mart. I-25 & 58th. Should just be a straight shot from Cheyenne.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top