Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2005 9:32:48 AM EDT
My NAA mini had the hand break. The little arm that moves the cylinder around is just gone. I sent them the email for parts inquiry nd this is the reply.

The firearm has to be sent to NAA for repairs. NAA does have a lifetime warranty for all of our firearms, however, you are responsible for shipping to and from the factory. Send the firearm with a copy of this email to:
NAA Repairs
ATTN: Jen
2150 South 950 East
Provo, UT 84606
Enclose a check or money order for $17.50 to cover the return shipping costs. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Jennifer Plante
North American Arms

I have never had to pay shipping back to me for any warranty repairs from any company. Some good it does for a Lifetime Warranty if you have to pay $20 for a $3 part.

Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I guess that's the deal when you warranty service from them. Shipping a firearm is very expensive because of various shipping company regulations.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My NAA mini had the hand break. The little arm that moves the cylinder around is just gone. I sent them the email for parts inquiry nd this is the reply.

The firearm has to be sent to NAA for repairs. NAA does have a lifetime warranty for all of our firearms, however, you are responsible for shipping to and from the factory. Send the firearm with a copy of this email to:
NAA Repairs
ATTN: Jen
2150 South 950 East
Provo, UT 84606
Enclose a check or money order for $17.50 to cover the return shipping costs. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Jennifer Plante
North American Arms

I have never had to pay shipping back to me for any warranty repairs from any company. Some good it does for a Lifetime Warranty if you have to pay $20 for a $3 part.

I have to ship mine back because the action is completely frozen on it.

Tagging for the shipping info....
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I just called them because that really bugged me.

I talked to Wayne Martin, he was a lot mroe cordial. Being human I respond to stimuli. I may go buy another one.

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got my  SA WWII 1911 back yesterday(plunger tube was loose), they paid shipping both ways and it was back in 7 days and not work days either , shipped on wednesday arrived back here the next wednesday. I WILL  buy more SA products.

DD
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 6:47:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just got my  SA WWII 1911 back yesterday(plunger tube was loose), they paid shipping both ways and it was back in 7 days and not work days either , shipped on wednesday arrived back here the next wednesday. I WILL  buy more SA products.

DD

Thats what makes repeat customers. Good customer service.

I dont mind paying shipping to, but both ways is kinda crappy imho.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Bumped so it doesnt get lost................The thread or the pistol.

Still waiting for it to come home......

ETA: You can move this to handguns.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#7]
UPS came by today-  I will go down and pick it up at 1830. Report to follow

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#8]
So it took almost a month?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top