Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/18/2005 9:32:48 AM EDT
My NAA mini had the hand break. The little arm that moves the cylinder around is just gone. I sent them the email for parts inquiry nd this is the reply.

The firearm has to be sent to NAA for repairs. NAA does have a lifetime warranty for all of our firearms, however, you are responsible for shipping to and from the factory. Send the firearm with a copy of this email to:
NAA Repairs
ATTN: Jen
2150 South 950 East
Provo, UT 84606
Enclose a check or money order for $17.50 to cover the return shipping costs. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Jennifer Plante
North American Arms

I have never had to pay shipping back to me for any warranty repairs from any company. Some good it does for a Lifetime Warranty if you have to pay $20 for a $3 part.

Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:40:04 AM EDT
Well, I guess that's the deal when you warranty service from them. Shipping a firearm is very expensive because of various shipping company regulations.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:47:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CavVet:
My NAA mini had the hand break. The little arm that moves the cylinder around is just gone. I sent them the email for parts inquiry nd this is the reply.

The firearm has to be sent to NAA for repairs. NAA does have a lifetime warranty for all of our firearms, however, you are responsible for shipping to and from the factory. Send the firearm with a copy of this email to:
NAA Repairs
ATTN: Jen
2150 South 950 East
Provo, UT 84606
Enclose a check or money order for $17.50 to cover the return shipping costs. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Jennifer Plante
North American Arms

I have never had to pay shipping back to me for any warranty repairs from any company. Some good it does for a Lifetime Warranty if you have to pay $20 for a $3 part.

I have to ship mine back because the action is completely frozen on it.

Tagging for the shipping info....
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:57:35 AM EDT
I just called them because that really bugged me.

I talked to Wayne Martin, he was a lot mroe cordial. Being human I respond to stimuli. I may go buy another one.

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 5:05:52 PM EDT
I just got my SA WWII 1911 back yesterday(plunger tube was loose), they paid shipping both ways and it was back in 7 days and not work days either , shipped on wednesday arrived back here the next wednesday. I WILL buy more SA products.

DD
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 6:47:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DDofWA:
I just got my SA WWII 1911 back yesterday(plunger tube was loose), they paid shipping both ways and it was back in 7 days and not work days either , shipped on wednesday arrived back here the next wednesday. I WILL buy more SA products.

DD

Thats what makes repeat customers. Good customer service.

I dont mind paying shipping to, but both ways is kinda crappy imho.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:58:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2005 10:59:55 AM EDT by CavVet]
Bumped so it doesnt get lost................The thread or the pistol.

Still waiting for it to come home......

ETA: You can move this to handguns.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:44:20 PM EDT
UPS came by today- I will go down and pick it up at 1830. Report to follow

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:46:20 PM EDT
So it took almost a month?
Top Top