Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2001 7:25:12 PM EDT
in the past if i needed some AR goodies i would pull up the BM site and order on line--but this time when i needed a flattop upper/detachable front sight and gas block-guess where i got it---Rock River Arms--Better prices than you know who--friendly phone staff--and they are the provider of our Limted Edition Rifle....
Support the folks who support us---Proud to be soon owner of #35...Dick
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 11:50:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know yet if I will be able to take advantage of that deal yet but I will look to Rock River next time I'm shopping around for sure. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 2:17:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a RRA LEGP for my very 1st AR....and I can't wait for it to get here!!!
[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 7:09:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I am going to build on a RRA the next project that I do- Pretty nice parts and a friendly staff.I used to go w/ Bushy but they are getting expensive
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I've bought parts from RRA in the past. They are excellent to deal with![:D]Milldude
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's a link to go when you are looking to buy ROCK RIVER ARMS parts,or complete uppers/Kits.
[url]http://ourworld.cs.com/_ht_a/dprisp223/id21.htm[/url]
SABLR CO. has the best prices around for all your RRA needs, except for the lower reciever
Donnie is not a FFL.Buy your lower from Ed.at
GSE.[8D]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I would like to eventually get a Rock River Arms lower receiver upon which to build a target/varmint rifle with a number of parts I already have on hand. It would really be cool to get just an AR15.com serial nembered lower receiver, but after watching the slow pace of LEGP sales, I have my reservations about the prospects of such a product becoming available.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would like to eventually get a Rock River Arms lower receiver upon which to build a target/varmint rifle with a number of parts I already have on hand. It would really be cool to get just an AR15.com serial nembered lower receiver, but after watching the slow pace of LEGP sales, I have my reservations about the prospects of such a product becoming available.
View Quote

By LEGP if you mean the M4gery group buy, I would like to have participated but didn't care for the M4 layout. If/when we get around to a standard 20in or a flattop (no front sight) or a 16in 'dissapator' type, I'm in.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 9:10:08 AM EDT
[#9]
ProteusX3 or anyone else: do you have a link for "Ed at GSE"? THX

awp101 [shotgun]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#10]
awp101:  E:mail Ed at Gunsmoke Enterprises at [email protected]

Bud
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#11]
grassy ass!

awp101[shotgun]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top