Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/10/2013 7:01:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:05:28 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:08:51 PM EDT
Good, kick the fleas out.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:15:20 PM EDT
By the time anyone has the balls to do anything about it, (in any country) it will be too late.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:16:36 PM EDT
i'm telling you, europe has the same repeating processes over and over and over.

it's only a matter of time before one of those nations begins "cleansings" of some sort.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:19:36 PM EDT
how could a right wing party be populist? i thought they's was liberals.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:20:49 PM EDT
the amount of third world scum in sweden was appalling.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:22:56 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

And own districts of Oslo to the point that local police can't do anything without getting shot or killed.

There's a few photos of downtown Stockholm with guys holding RPKs and other GPMGs that are private Islamic militia.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:24:20 PM EDT
Quoted:
how could a right wing party be populist? i thought they's was liberals.
View Quote

What are you saying? That Lincoln wasn't a populist?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:24:27 PM EDT
Quoted:

And own districts of Oslo to the point that local police can't do anything without getting shot or killed.

There's a few photos of downtown Oslo with guys holding RPKs and other GPMGs that are private Islamic militia.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a few photos of downtown Oslo with guys holding RPKs and other GPMGs that are private Islamic militia.

sounds like time that some cleansing will occur then eh?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:29:00 PM EDT
Too bad they lost their viking spirit long ago.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:29:40 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

honestly, it probably will at some point.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:30:13 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, but i'm not sure who will win. Sweden's immigration rate is pretty crazy right now.

Here's the source of most recent immigrants (2012 stats).

Finland (163,867)
Iraq (127,860)
Poland (75,323)
Former Yugoslavia (69,269)
Iran (65,649)
Bosnia and Herzegovina (56,595)
Germany (48,731)
Turkey (45,085)
Denmark (44,209)
Somalia (43,966)

Those #s are pretty major for a country with a population similar to North Carolina (9.55m in Sweden).
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:31:45 PM EDT
In before the Swede says its not true.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:33:57 PM EDT
Quoted:
i'm telling you, europe has the same repeating processes over and over and over.

it's only a matter of time before one of those nations begins "cleansings" of some sort.
View Quote

.................................and?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:34:46 PM EDT
Quoted:
In before the Swede says its not true.
View Quote

in before anyone else takes a traipse through the segel's torg
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:34:49 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

obama will want us to intervene and assist w/ a regime change.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:36:07 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote

If God wills it
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:36:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:39:32 PM EDT
I dislike Europeans more than islamists. It;s like a kid who knows what he is doing is wrong but does it anyway. islamists are like a rabid dog so whatever I expect that
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:40:12 PM EDT
Nordic Anger would be a cool name for a metal band.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:41:24 PM EDT
Quoted:
Nordic Anger would be a cool name for a metal band.

View Quote

LOL, I looked it up and was surprised its not already
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:43:41 PM EDT
Quoted:
i'm telling you, europe has HUMANS HAVE the same repeating processes over and over and over.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:43:48 PM EDT
Quoted:

There's a few photos of downtown Stockholm with guys holding RPKs and other GPMGs that are private Islamic militia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol that's hilarious. Go Islam!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:47:53 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i'm telling you, europe has HUMANS HAVE the same repeating processes over and over and over.

you're both wrong I have never seen a society in history of mankind that lets deadbeats in - feeds them to reproduce - and is antithetical to their norms.

Honestly Europe and specifically Northern Europe deserves death.

Darwin in full effect.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:49:58 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proof?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:51:11 PM EDT
Quoted:

you're both wrong I have never seen a society in history of mankind that lets deadbeats in - feeds them to reproduce - and is antithetical to their norms.

Darwin in full effect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.

Um... America is basically nothing but people who couldn't hack it in their home countries running away to another place...
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:53:50 PM EDT
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.

What country have you been living in for the past few decades?

Doesn't sound like you're up on current events here.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:54:42 PM EDT
Woohoo I am in b4 swede!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:01:13 PM EDT
Gotta watch out for those Finns,Poles,Germans,Serbs and Danes who make up the bulk of immigrants

Comparing like sized populations if you will,there are an estimated 350,000 illegal immigrants in North Carolina. There are about as many Muslims in Sweden,if you include all of those who are secular.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:06:41 PM EDT

Quoted:

Gotta watch out for those Danes

View Quote

We paid danegeld to DK-Prof and now we can't get rid of him.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:17:52 PM EDT
Quoted:

Um... America is basically nothing but people who couldn't hack it in their home countries running away to another place...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.

Yeah, about that?  America was a place people would die to make it to because you were in charge of your own destiny. Not because you couldn't hack it in your home land. It was ( maybe you have heard this before) the land of opportunity.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:21:18 PM EDT
Quoted:

Yeah, about that?  America was a place people would die to make it to because you were in charge of your own destiny. Not because you couldn't hack it in your home land. It was ( maybe you have heard this before) the land of opportunity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.

The majority of our immigrants were poor folks, struggling to get by in their own country.  The rich and well-off, for the most part, weren't skipping over the ocean.  They were doing just fine.  It was the folks who couldn't get ahead in their own world that came over.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:25:06 PM EDT
Quoted:
By the time anyone has the balls to do anything about it, (in any country) it will be too late.
View Quote

The immigrants are dropping babies everywhere you turn.  The Nordics, not so much.

Oh, and the immigrants have their compasses set at he mosque, so the .gov is of little concern to them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:31:44 PM EDT
I guess I will have to take one for the team ad impregnate a bunch of Scandinavian women.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:43:25 PM EDT
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.

What country do you live in again?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:44:41 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't be so sure of that.  One thing Scandinavians are known for is when they make up their minds to do something they don't fuck around.

They are well aware of their roots.  Count on it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:49:13 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.

What the hell is wrong with you ?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:50:49 PM EDT
They all, and the US as well, need to follow the Aussie / Borg model. You will be assimilated or get the fuck out. No sharia, no treating women as chattel, no anything wildly outside of the norm.

You came from somewhere, you can go back there if this isn't to your liking.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:00:34 PM EDT
Just deport all Muslim males over 18, I doubt their women will complain much
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:03:55 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote

if they are removing the ROP
I have no issue with this.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:03:59 PM EDT
Quoted:

Don't be so sure of that.  One thing Scandinavians are known for is when they make up their minds to do something they don't fuck around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at their prisons, they are a joke.  The viking spirit has been swapped for PC mufti-culturalism.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:05:51 PM EDT
Quoted:

The majority of our immigrants were poor folks, struggling to get by in their own country.  The rich and well-off, for the most part, weren't skipping over the ocean.  They were doing just fine.  It was the folks who couldn't get ahead in their own world that came over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.

There wasn't much welfare back then. They didn't come over here expecting free shit while they did fuckall. They advanced themselves by working hard. The United States had the most freedom and as a result of that freedom we were the most productive.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:08:00 PM EDT
Quoted:

There wasn't much welfare back then. They didn't come over here expecting free shit while they did fuckall. They advanced themselves by working hard. The United States had the most freedom and as a result of that freedom we were the most productive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darwin in full effect.

The country that was then is now regulated out of existence.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:18:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:19:31 PM EDT
Did I make it before Swede86 denies everything?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:19:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:20:16 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, I think you underestimate Northern Europeans capacity for violence.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:23:57 PM EDT
whitey is race-iss

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:25:25 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you underestimate the liberal adoration of "the barbarian"

the liberals would rather see the world burn down than find fault with any diversity type people
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:27:10 PM EDT
Nordic anger over immigration fuels populist vote
View Quote

Huh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnpaPGHFsL4

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top