Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/28/2001 11:05:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:07:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:26:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/28/2001 11:40:05 PM EDT by Ratters]
All I can say is damn good tri tip! Thanks DVD for putting this together, I think this was the highest turnout for any norcal shoot I can remember. It was good to place faces with names and thanks Cedrick for letting me shoot your stuff. Darn nice bunch of guys. Plus my freekin M17 didn't jam. [:)] Did I mention the tri tip was good?
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:36:18 PM EDT
In the bottom pic i'm the one standing the farthest away, xsquid is in the middle, and cedric is closest to the camera
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:22:48 AM EDT
That BBQ looks yummy! [:P] Is that a Steyr Scout in the bottom pic?
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:13:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 10:21:09 AM EDT
Next time we go I will bring more toys. Course, when I can shoot I bring lots more toys. DVD (I think)brought some of that tri tip. I am only responsible for half of that;) I'm the guy with the bushy bierd holding the plate. Sorry I couldn't stay longer... The pain was really getting to me. I am really glad I went. Nice buncha guys to hang out and shoot the breez with. Nextt time I'll bring more food for my AR10 and let some of you guys try it out, if your interested. I need to try that DCM match too. I've been putting it off for a year. How did you guys do in the match anyway?
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:34:19 PM EDT
I shot a 285 out of 500. :( My standing accuracy is pitiful. 90 out of 200 ;) Sfoo??? what did you shoot again??? did you break 100? :D
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 2:13:21 PM EDT
Boy, what a motly crew [;)]. I'm glad you guys had a good time, and I'm sorry I missed it. Stupid work.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 2:48:05 PM EDT
A BIG thanks to everyone who helped make the shoot such an awesome time! The Tri-tip was fantastic (thanks BigMac and DVDTracker). It was really cool meeting everyone and shooting everyone's stuff. The only problem for me, is I now want to go buy more "stuff". I would be great if we could make this a regular thing. I am willing to pay more to have a private range. Thanks again to xsquid, ratters, BigAl, DVDTracker, and Ray (forgot your handle) for all the pointers and letting me shoot all that cool stuff. See you next month? Same range? Different range? cedric
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 3:09:49 PM EDT
Man now I'm hungry...... Just got back from the indoor range down the street myself. Guess I'll have to go get some BBQ for dinner. Looks like fun and a great day for shooting guys. I use to go to that range when I was kid with my dad. Still looks kinda the same. They still have the range office that over looks the range? Looks like you mave take that pic near the range office, maybe just off to the rt or lft of it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:30:59 AM EDT
Yeah the tri-tip ROCKED! Hella good chow and great company. Too bad it takes frikkin ages to set something like this up with us NorCal shooters. Wasn't it like 20 or something people saying they'd show up? All I can say for the people who DIDN'T show up, YOU MISSED OUT ON A GREAT TIME!
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 9:38:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: Looks like you mave take that pic near the range office, maybe just off to the rt or lft of it.
View Quote
Range office is to the left of the group pic. I can also attest to the fact that no members of AR15.com was yelled at by the range master[;)]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 10:38:04 AM EDT
Uhhhh....I guess I am dumb. What is tri-tip? Looks like a good time!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 9:09:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cedric: I would be great if we could make this a regular thing. I am willing to pay more to have a private range. ? cedric
View Quote
I think a quarterly shoot would be good. Annual seems too infrequent, and monthly sounds too often.
Top Top