Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 12:09:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:37:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I played the main guitar riff on an electric guitar with a wah wah pedal to a huge lightening storm in New Mexico when I was 22.  Good times.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:45:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:53:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Hahaha.

I really need to stop posting drunk before I get booted.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:55:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Memories of better times in the world.  None of the crap thats going on now a days.  Totally stoned and listening with headphones. No mortgage, no bills, no worries, just hanging out and working part time, graduated in 76...    If I ever catch my kids doing half the shit I did back then....
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:02:54 AM EDT
[#5]
One of my favorite Led Zeppelin tunes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:05:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Excellent song. The TOOL cover of it was pretty awesome too.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:35:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I have the re-edited/mixed version of the Song Remains the Same with a smoother, less fucked-up Plant wailing like he's from another world and a more complex bass line - there's no bass playing on this video, it was added in later. This song is my long time favorite Zep.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:58:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm not always big on covers but this rocks: TOOL - No Quarter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top