Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2001 5:35:04 AM EDT
Uuuhhh - what did I miss?? WTF happened to TBRS IV? My son and I will be at this shoot - I assumed I could hop in this forum and find directions quickly - guess that's not the case. Anyway - I need directions, and again - wtf? Are the motel reservations for the group still valid? The ammo guy still gonna be there?  Don R - what happened, buddy?

Thanks,

Tate
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:57:54 AM EDT
[#1]
btt

info please!

posted in events forum too, but this seems to be the forum that draws the crowd...

thanks
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#2]
A few regulars (doctorfireant, AntiUSSA, Grin & Barrett, Bud & Josh, and some others) were unable to attend this weekend, so the official TBRS, Inc sanctioned event has been cancelled.  However, alot of us other regulars are still getting together.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 7:41:23 AM EDT
[#3]
So who all is going to be out there? I had planned on making the drive with a buddy of mine, camping out Friday night and shooting on Saturday. Is this going to be 3 or 4 people, or a big crowd?

It looks like all of the directions and everything have been deleted. What's going on?

Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Jarhead  there should be several people. Get together & have fun.  Sorry I couln't make the date.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Jarhead - Check the thread in the Meetings/Events forum to help answer your questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top