Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/30/2004 6:42:46 AM EST
Here in Seattle we have 4, 5, 6 & 7. They all had every single minute of the Demonrat Convention all day and all night. As well as FNC & CSPAN.

As I fire up the tube today, only FNC & CSPAN are showing the Republican convention.

Surprised????

Im not.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:45:14 AM EST
Suprised ????

Not in the least.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:49:20 AM EST
MSNBC had a oddly unbiased bio on bush jr and sr yesterday. I kept waiting for the underhanded lib jab, but it really never came.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:51:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By markm:
MSNBC had a oddly unbiased bio on bush jr and sr yesterday. I kept waiting for the underhanded lib jab, but it really never came.

I watched it, and enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:52:06 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:57:26 AM EST
Watch for this MSM (mainstream media) trick: They'll cover the commie 'rats outside protesting, as part of the total number of convention hours.

THey'll say, "we gave the same number of hours to the DNC and the RNC" when in fact they are covering mostly the anti-Bush anarchists outside.

"B-b-but the protests were part of the RNC story" will be their rationalization.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:02:20 AM EST
I think the coverage of the lunatics outside of the RNC will actually help show middle America what kind of dip shits are against Bush.

I think it will actually help the Bush campaign.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:08:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By markm:
I think the coverage of the lunatics outside of the RNC will actually help show middle America what kind of dip shits are against Bush.

I think it will actually help the Bush campaign.

+1
Top Top