Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 9:45:01 AM EDT

-Teresa Heinz-Kerry

Does anyone have this video clip (or a link to one) from yesterday?

TIA,
-LS
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#1]
No american boy or girl should lose their lives because their President is a lying, coward, traitor puke POS who the terrorists won't fear striking America under....
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
YES, they should

Our economy runs on oil.  Our way of life, our lifestyle and our health depends on oil.

Oil & natural gas make the fertilizer to grow your food, the fuel for the tractor and the truck that takes it to market.

Oil makes the packaging that prevents the high losses that used to be part of food production, it runs the refridgerator and freezer that keeps your food fresh.  It heats the stoves and ovens, heats & cools our homes, runs the ventilator at the hospital.

Oil moves our world and our economy.

If our boy's and girl's don't die for oil, a lot more of us will.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
No American boy or girl should lose their lives for oil...

but Teresa Heinz-Kerry could and I wouldn't cry about it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Okay, we keep hearing this...Our soldiers are dieing for oil.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING OIL?

[/rantoff]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#5]
keep talking you dizzy bitch.  
your working your husband right out of the Whitehouse.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Okay, we keep hearing this...Our soldiers are dieing for oil.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING OIL?

[/rantoff]

rich republicans are taking it!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:55:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
YES, they should

Our economy runs on oil.  Our way of life, our lifestyle and our health depends on oil.

Oil & natural gas make the fertilizer to grow your food, the fuel for the tractor and the truck that takes it to market.

Oil makes the packaging that prevents the high losses that used to be part of food production, it runs the refridgerator and freezer that keeps your food fresh.  It heats the stoves and ovens, heats & cools our homes, runs the ventilator at the hospital.

Oil moves our world and our economy.

If our boy's and girl's don't die for oil, a lot more of us will.

Yup...if the don't dye for oil they will eventually kill for oil.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No american boy or girl should lose their lives because their President is a lying, coward, traitor puke POS who the terrorists won't fear striking America under....

Maybe you should explain yourself a little better as to who your referring to, our current prez or if kerry wins.  Because if your talking about Bush we are going to have a serious disagreement!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#9]
One of my pet peeves is to hear liberals say "the gulf war is only about oil etc etc.."

If they drive a car then they're a party to it, if they've ever flown on a plane they're a party to it, use any plastic or rubbers they're a party to it, etc etc.  Some people are hypocrites and don't even know it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#10]
These very people that say this would go stark staring bonkers if they found out that they could have no more gasoline for their SUVs.

I'd love to see the look of shock on their faces when they were told that they couldn't fill up any more.

Everywhere I look, I see so-called ecologist types driving huge gas guzzlers and cursing the very oil companies they depend on.

They say the best way to turn a do-good lib woman into a pistol packing mama is to rape her.

I'd bet the best way to turn a tree hugger into an ecology raider is to tell them to walk to the grocery store and cut wood to heat their home.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe you should explain yourself a little better as to who your referring to, our current prez or if kerry wins.  Because if your talking about Bush we are going to have a serious disagreement!

relax.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I want the DAMN video clip!

I mean FGS, did any of you see that drugged out witch when she uttered her stupidity?

-LS
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#13]
What would the be willing to fight for?

Would they fight for freedom of the seas?

Would they fight if a foreign enemy began jamming all of our communications?

Would they fight if our imports of foreign foodstuff were stopped?

Would they fight if we were blockaded and couldn't export anything to other countires?

If the answer is yes to any of those, I have a Fox News Alert! for them.  Oil is the same damn thing as any and in fact all of them.  Oil is the lifeblood of our economy.  We rebelled against the Crown in order to have economic freedom as much as personal freedom.   One of the biggest reasons we entered WWI was the U-Boat sinking of the Lusitania.  We saw that as an afront to free passage on the seas by non-combatant Americans.

We fought England again in the War of 1812 because we demanded freedom of the seas and the Crown would not give in.

The free flow of oil at market prices is a key to sustaining our free market economy which is the basis for our American way of life.  It isn't about oil.  

We don't fight for oil.  We fight for freedom.  We always have and God protect us, always will.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude.....

Show me where Bush has ever done anything to be descried that way....

KERRY, my friend. KERRY.

Don't get me started on what I REALLY think of him. I might get banned from the board or arrested by the SS.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Dying for oil is acceptable.  Dying becuase you are settling one of the presidents dad's old scores is less acceptable. dying to "liberate" iraqis who have no desire to be liberated is unaccceptable.

Believing that we can invade a Muslim country and convert them over to our way of life is like believeing Iran could invade the US and convert us all into Muslims.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#16]
How about going over there and killing them by the thousands instead of waiting for them to pull another Twin Towers or even a Beslan here?

We should be slaughtering them wholesale. JDAM the mosques they are hiding in. MOAB their little flag burning rallies.

They mean to kill us. We are infidels. Nothing we do except converting to their way of life will stop them. They've been at this crap for well on a thousand years or more. The time for diplomacy is well past. This has nothing to do with oil. It never has.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Dying for oil is acceptable.  Dying becuase you are settling one of the presidents dad's old scores is less acceptable. dying to "liberate" iraqis who have no desire to be liberated is unaccceptable.

Believing that we can invade a Muslim country and convert them over to our way of life is like believeing Iran could invade the US and convert us all into Muslims.

The question is not about oil and it never was. The liberals are trying to change the subject as they usually do when they can't win.

I'll have to agree with Gen. Tommy Franks on this issue: The questions was, Do you want to fight terrorists in the sand (with soldiers) or on US soil (with civilians for targets)?

They gave a war and nobody came, so the war came to us. We lost over 3,500 innocent lives in one morning. Hussein may have not been directly behind the attack, but he was subsidizing it by giving rewards to families of thugs who died conducting suicide attacks and sooner or later he WOULD have developed nuclear weapons. He probably would not have been stupid enough to use a nuke himself, but he would have gladly donated it to Bin Laden or Zirquawi or any other of the goofballs who were itching to put our name on the wall.

WMD's were found, their names were Sodom, Uday and Qusay. 'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Saddam failed to comply with the resolutions he signed to end the hostilities after his invasion of Kuwait. He was ordered, and agreed to, disarm. Part of these resolutions and agreements was a UN inspection team to over-see the dismantling of Saddams war machine.

Instead he routinely kicked the inspectors out. Hid everything he could, INCLUDING the Iraqi airforce. Continued to fund various terror groups. Including those connected to Al Queda.

After 12 years of this crap. We finally got pissed off enough to do something real about it. Now Saddam is on trial for a list of human Rights abuses and war crimes that it will take longer to read them into the record than to actually prove his guilt of.

Saddam was only one piece of a global puzzle though. Iran, Syria, North Korea, a few others should all be on notice to clean up their own backyards before the terrorist hunters come calling on them as well.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#19]
It's more than just oil.

It is the world economy.  Would you want somebody like Saddam Hussein to control that much of the world's economy (Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, if we had not intervened)?

It is "where" the proceeds from the oil are going, as into terrorist organizations or to rebuild a country that had been raped by its "leader."

"Oil" involves much more than that black liquid.

Besides, if we went to war to take Iraq's oil, why is our gas around $2/gal?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#20]
You gotta see the look on a liberals face when you tell them oil is a completely natural thing to go to war over.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:02:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Again, I want the DAMN video clip!

I mean F.G.S., did any of you see that drugged out witch when she uttered her stupidity?

A little Halloween cheer!

-LS
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The question is not about oil and it never was. The liberals are trying to change the subject as they usually do when they can't win.

I'll have to agree with Gen. Tommy Franks on this issue: The questions was, Do you want to fight terrorists in the sand (with soldiers) or on US soil (with civilians for targets)?

Okay, i'll buy into that,  when do we invade Saudi Arabia? They produced most of the 9/11 hijackers.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe you should explain yourself a little better as to who your referring to, our current prez or if kerry wins.  Because if your talking about Bush we are going to have a serious disagreement!hr

Dude.....

Show me where Bush has ever done anything to be descried that way....

KERRY, my friend. KERRY.

Don't get me started on what I REALLY think of him. I might get banned from the board or arrested by the SS.

hr

Sorry man, my bad!  had to reread your post a couple of times to get it right.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#24]
War for oil.  Fuck it, it is a war for KILLING people.  Were do I sign up. Fucking libs, so sick of their "Slogan Lifestyle"

Oh and not only is Kerry flying around in CareForce One, EDWARDS has his own plane ALSO:
It is a 727 (which is a HUGE gas burner)

GOD DAMN, with such down to earth represenatives of the "LITTLE PEOPLE" how can we NOT elect them.

Edited to remove bad links.  Airliners.net has pics if anyone cares enough to search on "kerry"  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#25]
But they would send our young to Rwanda and Sudan.

They just tell the Sheeple what they want to hear.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#26]
they're not dying for oil, if they were the prices would be lower due to cheap iraqi crude
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#27]
The problem with the "fight them there or fight them here" arguement is that Afghanistan served the purpose.

The problem with the "base in the middle east" arguement is that we had established bases in Saudi we GAVE UP to invade Iraq.

The problem with the "democracy in Iraq" arguement is you can't force democracy on a people who don't want it, and people who aren't will to fight for their own freedom will never keep it without a constant and permanent US presence to force them to be free

It damn well better be about the oil, that's the only way the arguement that Iraq is part of the WOT makes any sense at all.

Terrorists in charge of the oil supply is a grave and imminent threat.

Of course invading sovereign nations to gain control over their natural resources, whether we pay for them with our debt-money or not, raises moral questions we don't want to have to answer truthfully, so we have all these other arguements why we're there.

Right or wrong thing to do I don't know, it depends on whether you think it's worth it to compromise principle to maintain our way of life, and whether or not the peak oil theory is correct, which is so obfuscated nobody outside the boardrooms of the big oil companies and the national security briefings of the major powers knows for sure.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The problem with the "fight them there or fight them here" arguement is that Afghanistan served the purpose.

The problem with the "base in the middle east" arguement is that we had established bases in Saudi we GAVE UP to invade Iraq.

The problem with the "democracy in Iraq" arguement is you can't force democracy on a people who don't want it, and people who aren't will to fight for their own freedom will never keep it without a constant and permanent US presence to force them to be free

It damn well better be about the oil, that's the only way the arguement that Iraq is part of the WOT makes any sense at all.

Terrorists in charge of the oil supply is a grave and imminent threat.

Of course invading sovereign nations to gain control over their natural resources, whether we pay for them with our debt-money or not, raises moral questions we don't want to have to answer truthfully...

Well said.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#29]
And $ from my ketchup and pickles shouldn't fund terrorist training camps...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top