Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 12:20:11 PM EST
Placed an order for 3x electronic items and 2x cheap items. The 2 cheap items arrived wed. Today, I go online to check status of the 3 remaining itsems and see that all 5 items list the same tracking number and show delivered on THURS. well, obviously they didn't ship together, since 2 of the 5 items arrived wed. The problem is that nothing arrived thurs. I confirmed this with my carrier today when she was driving by delivering today's mail and she stated that her deliveries were at 930a in my neighborhood.

Nomorerack.com, listed a phone number to call, but the recording says to email or chat instead. When I chatted today at 2cst, it didn't open a chat dialog, but instead said it was after hours (open til 4cst per the website)? So i Can't call, can't chat, but only email and get a reply within 24hrs, but it's a fri afternoon now, s that means a Monday reply?

The post office won't return my call, abt the item that was supposedly delivered yesterday at 130p?

Ideas?

Comments on nomorerack.com?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:22:59 PM EST
I have ordered from them and had no problems. I also don't expect things from them quick or to be top quality stuff. All in all i am happy with their service.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:24:23 PM EST
Ordered from them the other day, however, my product isn't shipping until a few more days.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:38:29 PM EST
At this point:

I don't know if the tracking number was actually for the 2 items that got delivered wed, and it shows as thurs in error, and the missing electronics will have a different tracking number?

Or

the small items, didn't have a tracking number, got delivered wed, while the tracking number is for the electronics and it's now a postal problem with the phantom delivery?

Arg....
Top Top