Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 2:57:50 PM EST
Damn clutch interlock switch! Stupid idea! How difficult is it to replace on an '87 2.4L 2x4 truck?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 4:03:20 PM EST
[url=http://www.maxima.org]www.Maxima.org[/url]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:27:50 PM EST
Cool, thanks.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:36:28 PM EST
5 minute job. Even for a novice. Simply loosen the lock nut, unplug the connector, unscrew it from the bracket, screw in the new one, adjust and tighten lock nut. Think it takes less time than it does for me to type this.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 10:42:40 PM EST
Cool, now I just gotta buy a wrench. [BD] It's been acting up for a year, but then yesterday when I changed the fuel filter, it would not turn over at all after I replaced the fuel pump fuse. And the fuse is fine.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:16:56 AM EST
This is a conspiracy by the government-knows-best crowd to get us all killed when our stick-shift vehicle stalls on the railroad tracks. It's a wonder Nader doesn't try to have standard transmissions banned. Oops, hope I didn't say that too loudly.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:27:58 AM EST
Yeah, it's pretty stupid. A lot of people in the 4x4 crowd are fabricating bypass switches so they can disable the stupid thing. It seems there are times when you need to have one foot on the brake and another on the gas while starting the truck. And since most of us don't have an extra foot for the clutch pedal...
Top Top