Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2018 10:50:20 AM EDT
I have a Nikon D3200 kit that includes a 18-55mm and 55-200mm Non-VR DX Zoom Lenses. I also purchased a backpack for it. It is a roughly 3 years old and only been used a hand full of times. I'm looking to sell and my question is what is a good asking price?
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#1]
According to KEH.com, they are asking the following: (note: you didn't mention the specific models of the lenses, so I assumed it to be the kit lenses that usually come with that camera.)
Body = $238.00
18-55 Lens = $80
55-200 Lens = $65.00

I would price around $350ish and negotiate from there.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
According to KEH.com, they are asking the following: (note: you didn't mention the specific models of the lenses, so I assumed it to be the kit lenses that usually come with that camera.)
Body = $238.00
18-55 Lens = $80
55-200 Lens = $65.00

I would price around $350ish and negotiate from there.
View Quote
Thanks, correct the lenses are the ones that come with the kit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top