Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2009 12:33:19 PM EST
Anyone see it? I need to know if Jonah Hill is in more than the one scene that I saw of him in the trailer.

I enjoyed the first one, but I don't intend to see this one unless Hill is in a lot of the movie, cuz I'll watch anything he's in.
Jonah Hill = comic gold.

Link Posted: 5/26/2009 7:49:48 PM EST
wow nobody saw it huh?

Well a friend of mine took her daughter to it and said that Jonah Hill was indeed only in that one scene. She also said it was definitely more for young children. She said even I'm not immature enough for it. I'll catch it on HBO eventually.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 9:24:37 PM EST
I saw it the other weekend. More characters and more action than the first but I can't decide which was better.

BTW, Amelia Earhart is hot!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:47:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By Balisong:
Anyone see it? I need to know if Jonah Hill is in more than the one scene that I saw of him in the trailer.

I enjoyed the first one, but I don't intend to see this one unless Hill is in a lot of the movie, cuz I'll watch anything he's in.
Jonah Hill = comic gold.

I saw it and Hill is only in that one scene. Overall for a movie geared towards kids it was pretty interesting.

Also, I so want to bone Amy Adams.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:18:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By AKSig:
Originally Posted By Balisong:

Jonah Hill = comic gold.

I saw it and Hill is only in that one scene. Overall for a movie geared towards kids it was pretty interesting.

Also, I so want to bone Amy Adams.
+1 on Amy Adams, i kept thinking about her ass under those tights she was wearing. Good movie, i thought it was entertaining even for a kids movie.

Top Top