Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 6:09:28 PM EST
Someone finally posted a good video of their tour this year. I went to the one at the 1st Bank Center in Denver. Pretty awesome, although you don't get the same effect from a youtube video...

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:11:42 PM EST
Video will be gone in January.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:14:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/14/2013 6:15:35 PM EST by pyromat1c]
I just went to this in Seattle in November... was the most amazing tour I've been to! Although I've been a NiN fan for a long time! Also Explosions in the Sky opened up the show so that was an added bonus. I recorded a lot of it on my phone, didn't turn out too bad but it's more for memories than youtube :P

Oh and his finale was Hurt... that alone was ****ing amazing.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:15:18 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pyromat1c:
I just went to this in Seattle in November... was the most amazing tour I've been to! Although I've been a NiN fan for a long time! Also Explosions in the Sky so that was an added bonus. I recorded a lot of it on my phone, didn't turn out too bad but it's more for memories than youtube :P
View Quote

It's impossible for pictures or video to replicate all the light effects anyway.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:17:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/14/2013 6:19:52 PM EST by pyromat1c]
I can put up a video of one of his songs, the effects system they had was stunning. Whatever they did it made the illusions of holograms all over the stage.

EDIT: I watched further in to the video you linked and it's basically the same, lol.
Top Top