Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/5/2005 4:15:54 PM EDT
Ok...so I talked to them on the phone when I ported my # from them to cingular. The guy told me that I would get a refund of $60 something bucks back since I was pain a month in advance. Get a call from nextel today saying I owe them $92. The cust service biatch says that if I had just cancelled and not ported the # over to cingular I would have got a refund. But she claims that since I ported my # over to another company I have to pay for another month that I didn't even use.

I'm fuming...need to calm down.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:19:31 PM EDT
I like this saying when it comes to cell phone companies. "You suck, you want your money come and get it"
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:44:25 PM EDT
Just hang in there....
Nextel and Sprint are about to merge.
Your troubles have only just begun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:47:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jadams951:
Ok...so I talked to them on the phone when I ported my # from them to cingular. The guy told me that I would get a refund of $60 something bucks back since I was pain a month in advance. Get a call from nextel today saying I owe them $92. The cust service biatch says that if I had just cancelled and not ported the # over to cingular I would have got a refund. But she claims that since I ported my # over to another company I have to pay for another month that I didn't even use.

File a complaint with the FCC. They are all over companies like Nextel for this kind of crap, charging customers for leaving, porting, etc. AT&T got their butts in a real wringer over this.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:47:26 PM EDT
i am having my issues with nextel as well - unfortunately for me, it is either nextel or verizon in this area and nextel is the lesser of two evils...

when is this merger with sprint taking place??
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:49:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jadams951:

Nextel does suck....next.
Top Top