Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/11/2004 1:12:01 PM EST
Just a heads up for those that are watching.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:16:08 PM EST
On Monday my AR will fire a 30 bullet clip in 5 seconds.

Can't wait.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:17:10 PM EST
he should really look further into it.

homo.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:17:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 1:18:00 PM EST by olyarms]

Originally Posted By Strats:

Can't wait.

But what good will it do if you can't hit any thing?
jk

Edit: The best thing was the Cali police example.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:18:53 PM EST
ASSHAT
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:25:25 PM EST
Barnes did very well. wonder if he's a gun owner?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:32:30 PM EST
Man that guy on The Beltway Boys is an idiot.
30 round clip in 5 seconds.

Originally Posted By Strats:

Can't wait.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:56:18 PM EST
rant:

why must these no good sorry candyassed motherfuckers fuck with us? do i go out and try to get tofu, volvos and yoga banned for the 'greater good?' hell no. and why? because i could give two flying shits what the fuck these hippy feel good sonsofbitches do and i've got better shit to do with my time besides protesting every fucking thing i can spell (or not) on a little fucking cardboard sign. but nooooooooooooo, all to hell with me if i want shit on my guns that look dangerous............... crime is already against the law (go fucking figure, huh?) and therefore if i commit a crime with my eeeeeeeevil black fucking bullet hose i'll be punished, will i not?

and another fucking thing, you're just as dead if somebody decides to kill you with a flintlock or a minigun, soccer bitch, so don't give me any horseshit about how much more deadly my fucking AR is gonna be on it with a stock i can adjust. eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil assault weapons will be easier to get now huh? cause it was so fucking hard during the ban...................lets see, which is harder to get, an eeeeeeeeeeevil AR with flash suppressor OR A FUCKING JUMBO JET? and which did the terrrorists use to kill 3000 of our people? ex-fucking-xactly you smelly assed hippy fucking lunatic no sense feel good prick polishing ass dumpling

what else, what else? ah yes, i can get more thrusts per squeeze!!!!!!!! what the fuck does that mean? IM the one with the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil assault weapons and i have no fucking clue what the shit you're talking about. its against the law to convert guns to full auto too so shut the fuck up before you start. that's been illegal since 1986 and it don't fucking sunset. i've got liberal pieces of human shit such as yourself to thank for that one................

awww, fuck it, i need another beer..................

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:59:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
rant:

why must these no good sorry candyassed motherfuckers fuck with us? do i go out and try to get tofu, volvos and yoga banned for the 'greater good?' hell no. and why? because i could give two flying shits what the fuck these hippy feel good sonsofbitches do and i've got better shit to do with my time besides protesting every fucking thing i can spell (or not) on a little fucking cardboard sign. but nooooooooooooo, all to hell with me if i want shit on my guns that look dangerous............... crime is already against the law (go fucking figure, huh?) and therefore if i commit a crime with my eeeeeeeevil black fucking bullet hose i'll be punished, will i not?

and another fucking thing, you're just as dead if somebody decides to kill you with a flintlock or a minigun, soccer bitch, so don't give me any horseshit about how much more deadly my fucking AR is gonna be on it with a stock i can adjust. eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil assault weapons will be easier to get now huh? cause it was so fucking hard during the ban...................lets see, which is harder to get, an eeeeeeeeeeevil AR with flash suppressor OR A FUCKING JUMBO JET? and which did the terrrorists use to kill 3000 of our people? ex-fucking-xactly you smelly assed hippy fucking lunatic no sense feel good prick polishing ass dumpling

what else, what else? ah yes, i can get more thrusts per squeeze!!!!!!!! what the fuck does that mean? IM the one with the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil assault weapons and i have no fucking clue what the shit you're talking about. its against the law to convert guns to full auto too so shut the fuck up before you start. that's been illegal since 1986 and it don't fucking sunset. i've got liberal pieces of human shit such as yourself to thank for that one................

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:59:51 PM EST

rant:

Don't beat around the bush, dude...tell us how you REALLY feel...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:08:47 PM EST

rant:

I like him.

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:12:13 PM EST
Mort Kondracklie is an asshat.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:12:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 2:15:17 PM EST by nationwide]

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:

rant:

I like him.

J

TRG & ILL could probably reccommend a fabulous place for you two to get a room at Gunstock

ETA: You two could work out that "more thrusts per squeeze" thing for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:21:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By AZSherman1:

+1
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:29:31 PM EST

i have a real problem with repressing my feelings, though i've been working on it. it really is a character flaw of mine.......................

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=255980
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:30:45 PM EST

i have a real problem with repressing my feelings, though i've been working on it. it really is a character flaw of mine.......................

You're okay by me, bro...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:30:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By nationwide:

rant:

I like him.

J

TRG & ILL could probably reccommend a fabulous place for you two to get a room at Gunstock

ETA: You two could work out that "more thrusts per squeeze" thing for the rest of us.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:35:44 PM EST

rant:

Hey man...I own a Volvo. No, I own 2 Volvo's and 2 AR so take that back!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:47:04 PM EST
So, what happened on the Fox News show?

I don't have cable, so I'm curious.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:49:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By nationwide:

rant:

I like him.

J

post YOUR pic on arfcom and see what happens!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:19:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By AZSherman1:

He is just as much a dumbass on all the other issues too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:26:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By SWS:
So, what happened on the Fox News show?

I don't have cable, so I'm curious.

mort made a complete ass of himself while the other fucker tried to use some common sense, which was quickly shot down by captain asshat in his quest for complete dickdom
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:00:25 PM EST
Gotcha.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:05:04 PM EST
really? fuck, im not even sure what i just said..................................
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:13:44 PM EST

rant:

I love you man.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:24:08 PM EST
I honestly don't care what ANYBODY has to say about the AWB or assault weapons.
Monday it's gone.
Period.
If people want to whine about that fact, I see no reason to whine about their whining.
I'm going for the smugly satisfied approach.

Fuck them all, let them scream an whine about it.
Let them try to use this as a club with which to bludgeon Bush.
I don't even care.

It's gone, we won....

....AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, STARTING MONDAY, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS AN ASSAULT WEAPON ANYMORE.
THAT WAS JUST AN OLD LEGAL DEFINITION, FROM WAY BACK WHEN.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:28:36 PM EST

rant:

Texn,
I really hope you would change your avatar from that semi rig to that pic of yours
giving a double bird.
That pic is hilarious!
Every time I read a post of yours, I think of that pic!
Do it for the children!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:43:34 PM EST
TexRdnec for President!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:00:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By bull_8:
TexRdnec for President!!!!!

it'd never work!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm an unreformed alcoholic
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:02:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 7:03:44 PM EST by TexRdnec]

Originally Posted By ARDunstan:

rant:

Texn,
I really hope you would change your avatar from that semi rig to that pic of yours
giving a double bird.
That pic is hilarious!
Every time I read a post of yours, I think of that pic!
Do it for the children!

ok, fine..................

can't change my avatar though......................i've had it from the very beginning..................after a short stint with terry labonte holding a lever action anyway.........................just wouldnt seem right
Top Top