Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2008 9:10:48 AM EDT
we are all talking today at work. then Obama came up. one guy that dislikes him said whats the diffrence between oboma and jfk? nothing yet. some got mad and left. the rest of us started talking. i said if he does get shot i think it will push this country into a lot of problems. i could see that as being the straw that broke the camels back. some poeple did not seam to think there would be any problems. i think it would be a SHTF.
what are ur guys thoughts?

stuck
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it would be very bad in general, and extremely bad for gun owners. I agree, it would turn into a SHTF situation.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#2]
in before move to GD.

but yeah, rodney king type riots.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Honestly, I really hope it is machines attacking us.

That would be cool as hell.

My power washer is looking at me with evil intent.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Well..........that would leave Biden in charge. We know where he stands on guns.

Im sure some urban ghettos would start to get restless and the economy would drop even faster.........outside govts might see it as an oportunity to pull something too.

Ive said it before..............the US Secret Service has got their jobs cut out for them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#6]
It's already started just no shots fired yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top