Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 2:38:59 PM EDT
Newt 2008?

Saw it on Drudge.  I really like him and think he would be great but I think he's too polarizing a figure in American politics

What say you?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#1]

He's got my vote!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Id probaly support him.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd support him in a heartbeat.

Newt vs Hillary in 08??

I can see the campaign slogan now

Only one of us is a Lizard
     Vote Newt 08
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Newt a lot, but unfortunately he would be crucified by the press, too bad, I think he would make a good President!

How about JEB in 2008!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:51:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#7]
No thanks.

One of the reasons why I hated Clinton was because of his adultry.

Newt ain't any different.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#8]
If that idiot runs say hello HITLARY and BYEBYE civil rights!!!  Hillary Clinton is the beginning of an ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE!!!  There has to be someone other than Rudy, Arnold, and Newt.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If that idiot runs say hello HITLARY and BYEBYE civil rights!!!  Hillary Clinton is the beginning of an ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE!!!  There has to be someone other than Rudy, Arnold, and Newt.

He would be an idiot if he ran{for the reasons The_Beer_Slayer stated} .................why the fuck do you call him an idiot, now?  

VooDoo3dfx,  men have weaknesses and strengths, Newt and King Solomon have a lot in common.

Dave S

BTW, I don't think Newt killed a man for his pussy conquests.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top