Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 3:46:42 PM EDT
web.knoxnews.com/special/randomthis/l_shooting.shtml

Kinda cool.

Shooting a Walther P22... the instruction was rather "lame," especially when for a moment I thought the new girl was going to stick her thumb up behind the slide (ouch!).

But still good to see the wimminz shooting!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Second woman, "I have no idea if I am shooting right"...and no one taught her how to handle a firearm before hand?

And for all the spelling nazis...

"Lauren, with some help from her friend Joy, shot a gun for the first time.
Video by Lauren Spuhler/KnoxNews.com."

Journalism at it's finest.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Second woman, "I have no idea if I am shooting right"...and no one taught her how to handle a firearm before hand?

Ayup.

Piss poor instruction, and the safety wasn't worth a fuck either.  First girl takes a few shots, then just sets the gun down, doesn't explain the safety, doesn't explain proper hold or anything.

And MAN was that girl flinching!  

Still, you can tell she will be bit by the bug, and the less gun fearing wussies the better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top