Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 5:40:51 PM EDT
... Anyone watch Senator Craig smack her ass all over tonight regarding the AWB?

... Feinstein almost cried!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell no, but I would have given up an AR to see this happen!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#2]
When will the transcript be out?

CRC
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL

I hope she cry's her self to sleep.
I told Mrsffsparky26 and she said "Good"
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

CRC

... Here ya go

www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/congress/july-dec04/ban_09-09.html
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

... Here ya go

gahhh, now I'm going to be so filled with hate that I can't sleep tonight ... I can't stand schumer and feinstein and co... fuck

I also didn't like that craig opened his argument with that line about the ban not working. Makes it sound like if it did reduce crime, it would be A OK, 2nd amendment be damned.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

... Here ya go

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#7]
SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN: Well, we had a vote in the Senate on a bill that provided protection from liability to gun manufacturers. And we got 52 votes in March in the Senate. The National Rifle Association said, oh, my, take down the whole bill.

And so the Senate, I think in a shameful display of cowardice and an inability to respond to a special interest, took down the whole bill

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
And so the Senate, I think in a shameful display of cowardice and an inability to respond to a special interest, took down the whole bill

I dont think they were expecting Craig to scuttle the bill.  I think it was a clever tactic by Craig.  They knew the anti's would attach the AWB extension and they could afford to scuttle it cause gun makers are winning in courts anyways.  It not like the desperately needed federal protection.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Umm..

Isnt the graphic on the top of that link a postban?

- BG

(Stock is extended... i dont see a lug)
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Umm..

Isnt the graphic on the top of that link a postban?

- BG

(Stock is extended... i dont see a lug)

Its a flipped (horizontal) pic of a postban bushmaster M4-gery with a y-comp. I know because that is the exact pic bushmaster has on their site for how my rifle originally shipped to me. :D
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#11]
She is a terrorist, plain and simple.  She is an enemy to the constitution of the United states.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#13]
how come all these antis show post ban rifles in their ads?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#14]
what a dumb bitch  "8000 AK-47 were stopped in Itay it will be worse 10 fold"  oh my god shut the fuck up
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#15]
what polls does she quote?  everyone i have seen is against renewal
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#16]
duplicated reply
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:26:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Di-Fi is such a bitch, how could ANYBODY vote for that cunt.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

yeah really, and I bet if you asked half of the people that are voting for the renewel to define the AWB ban they wouldnt know shit about it
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#19]
She is such an evil cunt.  I hope her head spins after next week!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Originally stated by Dianne Sweinswein
Well, [so & so] can get me very upset sometimes...

Over the course of several of her interviews over the years, I've noticed that she seems to say this a lot; always getting "very upset", & such. A stroke or cardiac arrest may not be too far off.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Man Larry just layed the smack down on her.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow. She got a thorough spanking! Craig made her look like the fool she is.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Over the course of several of her interviews over the years, I've noticed that she seems to say this a lot; always getting "very upset", & such. A stroke or cardiac arrest may not be too far off.

She is a lieing, manipulating, horrid person. While its not good for me to wish something bad on her, I won't be crying when its her time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll tell ya, if for some reason the Republicans maintain the status quo with their majorities in both the house and the senate, and GWB wins the election, I realistically see a meltdown of the Democratic Party, starting with the ultra-leftist wing spearheaded by the likes of Dianne Feinstein.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#25]
I have already sent emails to both of my Oklahoma PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT Senators Inhofe and Nickles thanking them for their hard work. I then sent emails to Bill Frist and Tom DeLay thanking them for all that they have done.

THEN, I sent an email to Diane FineSwine telling her that she was a sorry-assed politician in the presence of true statesmen like Frist and DeLay. That we would be watching CSPAN-2 like a HAWK and monitoring the devious moves of sorry-assed self serving politicians like her who were trying to rape our US Constitution, which so many heros have laid their lives as sacrifice on the altar of Liberty in order to protect.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Dianne needs to get laid, by a man and not Hilary
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Hitlery is a man.

I'm listening to the thing right now. She is pissing me off, but Craig layed down the law.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#28]
IIRC the 89 ban restricts the import of weapons.  So there will not be any complete weapons coming in.  Will these rifles not be demilled and become parts so that guys like ORF will build them?  So Feinsteins implication that these weapons will flood the streets is incorrect.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
IIRC the 89 ban restricts the import of weapons.  So there will not be any complete weapons coming in.  Will these rifles not be demilled and become parts so that guys like ORF will build them?  So Feinsteins implication that these weapons will flood the streets is incorrect.

Yes Correct!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#30]

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN: Yes, I think it plays a role. I think the president wants to have it both ways. I support it; the National Rifle Association won't endorse him until after the ban expires. House members I think are worried that they will be targeted by the NRA.

And the NRA has been successful in defeating some House members back in 1994, namely Jack Brooks who was chairman of Judiciary at the time, for letting it come up, and then secondly Tom Foley, the speaker, for letting it come up to the floor. So this is a very, very difficult atmosphere.

I would point this out: The bill has been in place, the law of the land, for ten years. The NRA has never challenged its constitutionality, has never taken a case to court that it violates the Second Amendment. And the reason is because it doesn't.

Secondly, they've said it is cosmetic, it's ineffective. Sen. Craig reflected some of that tonight. But the fact of the matter is it has worked. It has decreased over time the supply of these weapons.

How does she measure success????? By riding the world of guns. NOT reducing crime.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

+1

Yep all the polls we have done, show that we want the ban to end.  

Lying BITCH!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:27:16 PM EDT
[#32]

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN: You know, he's saying the people want it to expire. That is just plain wrong. Every single poll has shown two-thirds to three-fourths of the American people want the bill to continue. That's a fact, Larry.

SEN. LARRY CRAIG: Until you define what's in the bill and the type of...

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN: Oh, that's baloney.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#33]
read the transcript... Craig OWNED Fineswine
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#34]
What a bitch!!!

I have written a very nice letter that will be sent to Senator Craig on Monday.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She is a lieing, manipulating, horrid person. While its not good for me to wish something bad on her, I won't be crying when its her time.

I will be-TEARS OF JOY
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#36]

"...there is no question that the number of assault weapons available in gun stores, in gun shows, on street corners, have also declined."

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

"...there is no question that the number of assault weapons available in gun stores, in gun shows, on street corners, have also declined."

[NewYork/TimesSquare streetvender] Five Dollar, Five Dollar. Assault Rifle Five Dollar. Sunglass, Five Dollar.[/NewYork/TimesSquarestreetvender]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#38]
I am SOOOO not going to shed a tear when she kicks the bucket.  And I won't be too upset if it's painful and horrendous.  

I have never really wished ill on someone before (the hussein boys, jeffery dahmer and the lady who killed her kids excepted) but I won't feel too sad when she's a sack of decaying shit.

I couldn't hate anyone any worse.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Fineswine is such and idiot, she says,

" the people of this country in poll after poll, from anywhere from two-thirds to three-fourths, have said, we agree with you. "

"the people want it to expire. That is just plain wrong. Every single poll has shown two-thirds to three-fourths of the American people want the bill to continue."

But then she says:

"the NRA has been successful in defeating some House members back in 1994, namely Jack Brooks who was chairman of Judiciary at the time, for letting it come up, and then secondly Tom Foley, the speaker, for letting it come up to the floor"

Goes to show the people let their opinions known at the voting polls, not when polled by organizations.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:27:57 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Fineswine is such and idiot, she says,

" the people of this country in poll after poll, from anywhere from two-thirds to three-fourths, have said, we agree with you. "

"the people want it to expire. That is just plain wrong. Every single poll has shown two-thirds to three-fourths of the American people want the bill to continue."

But then she says:

"the NRA has been successful in defeating some House members back in 1994, namely Jack Brooks who was chairman of Judiciary at the time, for letting it come up, and then secondly Tom Foley, the speaker, for letting it come up to the floor"

Goes to show the people let their opinions known at the voting polls, not when polled by organizations.

... Quite true, this applies to many different political issues as well. Get registered if you're not folks!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:36:44 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I wonder about that, too. I haven't seen any (I figure that there are some.) and what I have seen are against renewal. I find it more than strange that no one has shown the who, what, when, where and how of these polls.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:10:12 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder about that, too. I haven't seen any (I figure that there are some.) and what I have seen are against renewal. I find it more than strange that no one has shown the who, what, when, where and how of these polls.

Arfcom fire missions take care of just about every poll that comes up!

She's worried about 7,000 AKs coming into the country and Sen Craig lays it down with the 30 million kept by law-abiding citizens, less than 3% used in crime. OWNED! We need to save those lines for use later. I think he was talking about pre-bans. Shoot, how many "AWs" have been bought since then without the "evil features"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top