Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 8:47:52 PM EDT
Suggesting that people who commit violent crimes (like armed burglary or armed robbery) or use force or the threat of force to violate fundamental human rights (like the right to bear arms for self-defense) while acting in uniform and/or under color of law should be resisted by all available means, including the use of deadly force, is not a violation of the CoC. It is common sense, and is one of the fundamental principles that led to the establishment of this nation.

Who would ever have thought that advocacy of violent resistance to unlawful gun-grabbing by armed goons would lead to attacks of the vapors, gathering of skirts, and retirement to the fainting couch on a gun board? I guess we can be grateful that the militiamen at Lexington and Concord didn't have to worry about young ladies rushing off to the Royal Mods.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL???
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, all that aside....I did finally learn what color the cool-aid is around here.

Blue. Donut flavored, blue cool aid....with bacon bits.

Seriously, I don't think that ARFcom is really uber-pro-cop, otherwise my avatar would have been shot long ago.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Suggesting that people who commit violent crimes (like armed burglary or armed robbery) or use force or the threat of force to violate fundamental human rights (like the right to bear arms for self-defense) while acting in uniform and/or under color of law should be resisted by all available means, including the use of deadly force, is not a violation of the CoC. It is common sense, and is one of the fundamental principles that led to the establishment of this nation.

Who would ever have thought that advocacy of violent resistance to unlawful gun-grabbing by armed goons would lead to attacks of the vapors, gathering of skirts, and retirement to the fainting couch on a gun board? I guess we can be grateful that the militiamen at Lexington and Concord didn't have to worry about young ladies rushing off to the Royal Mods.

Very well said.

I agree 100%.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
<-----  My pig is the subliminal metaphor.  The flying pig represents how the "police" can "fly" around and do whatever they want without fear of moderators!?!?

Come to think of it...  that doesn't even make sense.  

Hypersensitivity is when you start a bitch thread concerning how another thread is handled by it's creator.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

what he said...

Again, for the really sloooowww around here. If you don't like a thread, DON"T CLICK ON IT!!!! Just go somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
FLAL1A, check your IMs please.

Uh oh. Sounds like someone called the cops on you!

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:05:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
FLAL1A, check your IMs please.

Aw shit.

Bailif,  whack his pee pee.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#9]
All I have ever said can be expressed with the statement "if P then Q". P being an illegal event. Should P not occur, neither will Q. Simple as that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:15:28 PM EDT
[#10]
AWOB.  The thread that spawned this one was locked the request of its author.  AWOB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top