BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 8:20:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for keeping us informed lumpy!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Whenever I see the pictures of U.S. troops training the Iraqis to actually FIGHT properly, I worry about them fighting against us if this whole deal crawfishes on us at some point.

Right now, the people we are fighting often appear to be completely incompetent thugs, that seem to have little tactical sense, and no understanding of cover and concealement - God forbid we were fighting well trained soldiers.

Anyone else have this concern?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the photos.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51276651.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=771BD3E8B814D5CDDC4C825C73F671C0A9C30E9B9B114CE8
BAGHDAD, IRAQ: A French security personnel stands in front of a concrete wall adorned with paintings, which is installed to prevent the main compound of the French embassy from any possible attack, in Baghdad, 09 September 2004. France remains cautiously optimistic about the possible release of Radio France journalist Christian Chesnot and Le Figaro reporter Georges Malbrunot who are held hostage in Iraq. Meanwhile, the Islamic group holding the two French reporters hostage issued a statement denying it had ever demanded a ransom for their release, as claimed earlier this week. AFP PHOTO/Jewel SAMAD (Photo credit should read JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images)

A FAMAS and an MP-5?  Did his buddy already run?
Once again, Great pics Lumpy!

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
good pics lumpy, thanks!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#6]

mine r BIGGER  YOU FOUND SOME NICE PICS
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]

It has to be a male model, the real stench soldier would be running
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I have started to rely on Lumpy to deliver these to me daily on AR15.com...

Thanks Again!

MT

You think this guy might be some kind of security...or maybe he owns stock in 5.11??? Maybe he should paint a target on his back???

I do know he could kick my ass for making fun of him!

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#9]
REXLOGIC, you have an eye for talent but you plagirize other's postings and/or you're unoriginal. that gets you nowhere in this business. lumpy was once great, study him and try to learn something from those flashes of brilliance he shows once every blue moon.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:41:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Whenever I see the pictures of U.S. troops training the Iraqis to actually FIGHT properly, I worry about them fighting against us if this whole deal crawfishes on us at some point.

Right now, the people we are fighting often appear to be completely incompetent thugs, that seem to have little tactical sense, and no understanding of cover and concealement - God forbid we were fighting well trained soldiers.

A co-worker just got back after 6 mos training the Iraqi NG. He said half of them would vanish after payday and not return untill just before the next one. He said that frequently they would turn themselves into the post hospital with GSWs they would claim came from random fire or during a robbery. Many small holes, about .223 inches in diameter, often in them. He also said that they are seeing more fire team support for RPGers which is what they are teaching them.

Your concerns are very valid.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#11]
 IM NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SIERRA-HOMBRE.

BUT THANK YOU,  THANK YOU  FOR SAYING I HAVE AN EYE FOR TALENT???

AND THAT I WILL GET NO WHERE IN THIS BUSSINESS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BUSSISNESS I AM IN.  

AND AS TO BEING UNORIGINAL,  I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS ORIGINALLY AT THE BEGINING OF THIS POST LICK THE SAND  OUT OF MY..........  WELL IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT.

BUT ID STILL LIKE TO BE FRIENDS.  SO EXPLAIN WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WERE TRYING TO PROVE.

LUMPY     NICE PICTURES.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:37:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:14:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I do. Wonder how many of the new Iraqi military/ police are using us for free training or enemy familiarization, since most of their normal training facilities have been closed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:30:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:39:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Why dont we lock any Iraqi with a .223 gunshot in the stockade unless an American vouches for them as recieving it while fighting for the good guys?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:45:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Yall notice how the Iraqi Guards' trigger finger discipline is remarkably better over the last few months?

Git er' done.

- BG

EDIT:   Awesome pics!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:46:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Most expensive rifle in the photos...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top